Comfort Keepers of Wallingford

Reviews of Comfort Keepers of Wallingford

4.3

August 22, 2017

By Nan T

Comfort Keepers has been good. They are always available when needed. I couldn't ask for a better service provider to come and help me.

August 16, 2017

By Anonymous_438

I am very satisfied with the help that I'm getting. The caregivers help me a lot.

July 28, 2017

By Ilene T

Comfort Keepers provides very good care and customer service. I would recommend them. Comfort Keepers is really flexible and provides the care needed.

July 18, 2017

By Kathy C_2

I've used Comfort Keepers a couple of times and some of the caregivers were really good, but this last caregiver was not good. The caregiver that came and took me to motor vehicle was nice and I really liked her, but my last one physically hurt my back. The company doesn't explain to the caregiver what my past condition is and so they sent the wrong type of a caregiver for me.

From Comfort Keepers of Wallingford

Comfort Keepers of Wallingford is an in-home care provider serving Wallingford, CT and the surrounding area. Comfort Keepers of Wallingford offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Comfort Keepers of Wallingford