BrightStar Care The Mid-Ohio Valley

4.3
18 18 Reviews

October 24, 2017

By Candace J

BrightStar Care is better than the other agencies. BrightStar Care's services have allowed me to be able to leave the house.

October 19, 2017

By Leo L_1

Some of the caregivers from BrightStar Care are much more capable than others, and there is quite a variety of abilities. The services provided by BrightStar Care by have been helpful for me because knowing that someone is there with my father has really reduced my level of worry.

October 13, 2017

By Darrell H

I would refer BrightStar Care to others because their caregivers were hardworking, eager to help, and they were clean and professional. They never questioned what they were asked to do. The services that were provided by BrightStar Care filled in all the gaps that I couldn't do, and without them we could not have made it.

September 28, 2017

By Norma S_3

BrightStar Care sends great caregivers. BrightStar Care's caregivers go ahead and do what has to be done.

September 26, 2017

By Betty B_2

BrightStar Care is dependable, and they seem to be very responsible. They are responsive when I call, and they seem to be interested in my care. BrightStar Care does housekeeping for me. This allows me to do other things, and they are able to do the vacuuming and the dusting.

September 19, 2017

By Anonymous_369

BrightStar Care has problems with billing the insurance. I have to keep calling the insurance company to see if they are billing them. We've had a lot of caregivers. BrightStar Care seems to have a big turnover in their employees.

September 19, 2017

By Lillian B

The caregivers from BrightStar Care are good and do what they are supposed to. The services make life more comfortable because I am unable to do things for myself anymore.

August 30, 2017

By Carl T

I have nothing against BrightStar Care's services and we have one caregiver who we like quite a bit, but we haven't been very happy with the price. We have BrightStar Care about once a week now. There are a lot of chores I can't do myself because of my back surgery, and my husband is also not able to do much. Any help that we can get is great for us.

August 22, 2017

By Anonymous_478

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is pretty dependable. BrightStar Care seems to hire a lot of new people, so sometimes it can take time to train the new employees.

August 16, 2017

By Lawrence D

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is reliable. BrightStar Care has helped the most with giving me a break from caring for the client as a family member.

From BrightStar Care The Mid-Ohio Valley

BrightStar Care The Mid-Ohio Valley is an in-home care provider serving Vienna, WV and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care The Mid-Ohio Valley offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care The Mid-Ohio Valley