Home Helpers - Tampa, FL

Overview of Ratings

4.8

November 08, 2017

By Savannah_1

Home Helpers really cares about their patients, and they do a really good job of matching the caregiver with the patient. They're dependable, and whenever I need something, they're there. Home Helpers frees me to take care of my family because someone is taking care of my mother.

November 06, 2017

By Todd J

Home Helpers is prompt and responsive. Home Helpers has made my life easier because I don't have to babysit.

October 11, 2017

By Kathy M_5

I would recommend Home Helpers because my loved one is a tough cookie and they make an effort to get people there most of the time. My loved one has benefited a lot from Home Helpers because they are there for them in a timely manner which is good.

October 05, 2017

By Lois R_3

I would recommend Home Helpers because I like their people. I have had only one bad experience. The rest are all very good. Home Helpers has made my life easier. I cannot say what they do, but they help me with what I need done.

October 05, 2017

By Charles R_3

Home Helpers has always been good to me, and they have always treated me right. Without the services from Home Helpers I would not be able to get around very easily.

By Cap R_1

Home Helpers makes life easier for people who need them. Home Helpers deals with things I am unable to deal with physically.

By Lester S

I would recommend Home Helpers to anybody. I would tell a friend that Home Helpers does their job, are very good, and the social worker go above and beyond. Home Helpers saved my life many times. The owner intervened and got me the care I needed.

By Bill S_3

I would tell someone that I like Home Helpers' personnel and office staff. The most helpful part of having the services is their overall convenience.

September 05, 2017

By Barbara S_6

I would tell a friend that I'm very satisfied with Home Helpers. It feels like I have a companion. Home Helpers makes my life easier because the caregiver is my eyes because I'm blind.

June 21, 2017

By Anonymous_566

I would tell someone that Home Helpers was very flexible with their clients and they take care of their clients in any way. They were very accommodating to what we needed. It was really fun for the client to have a caregiver. The caregiver would color with the client and engage them in good communication.

June 15, 2017

By Elisabeth E

Home Helpers provides quality care for families' loved ones. The caregivers allow me to have time to go to work without worrying about my mom at home.

May 09, 2017

By Adrian B_1

I would tell a friend that Home Helpers provides people to help me out with my loved one. Home Helpers has made life easier by helping me to care for my mom.

April 24, 2017

By Charles R_4

Home Helpers provides services that are great. The concerns they have for me are appreciated. The services help take care of a wound that I have that is closing up.

April 18, 2017

By Allison S_1

Home Helpers provides reliable caregivers for my mother. The services help me to not worry when I travel. I know she is taken care of. My mother is pleased with her caregivers.

April 10, 2017

By Savannah_2

I would tell someone to call Home Helpers because they are great to work with and have good communication skills. Our caregiver is a great worker and has been easy to work with. My mother is difficult to work with but the caregiver is fine.

March 17, 2017

By Rina O_1

Home Helpers is a good agency because I really like their office. The people who run the office are very kind and attentive. The services are for my father, and he really enjoys have Home Helpers there. The services have made my father's life easier because Home Helpers does cleaning for him, and they keep him company.

March 07, 2017

By Barbara S_17

I have recommended Home Helpers. I tell people that Home Helpers is there when we need it. I appreciate the companionship of the caregivers and having a new friend.

March 07, 2017

By Henry G_1

I have had great luck with Home Helpers. I had one caregiver for five years, and now I have a new caregiver who does real well. My last caregiver was exceptional, and this new caregiver is learning very fast.

February 23, 2017

By Cap R_2

I am satisfied with the services I get from the caregiver. The services make it easier for me, and I cannot do certain things, so the caregiver does those things. The caregiver will provide some help if I get down.

February 22, 2017

By Aida A_1

I have a wonderful caregiver. The caregiver is wonderful. The caregiver does anything that I ask her to do.

February 09, 2017

By Anonymous_653

Home Helpers has been very helpful. My caregivers help me with things that I can't do on my own.

February 07, 2017

By Michael S_3

Home Helpers is respectable and reliable, and the caregivers that they send are nice and treat my husband like a person. They take good care of him while I'm gone because I work twice a week. The caregivers that my husband has are reliable and treat him like a person. I feel safe that he's taken care of while I'm gone.

From Home Helpers - Tampa, FL

Create a Customized Care Plan to Fit Your Lifestyle!

Live life your way in the comfort of your home with Home Helpers! From a few hours a week to 24/7 care, we'll tailor a personalized home care plan to fit your lifestyle with the flexibility to change as your needs change. Our no-obligation, face-to-face meeting in the client's home allows us to better understand your needs and expectations to ensure a compatible caregiver match. Rest assured, we hire only the best caregivers, whom we would trust with our own loved ones. Our caregivers are employees who are thoroughly screened and insured to ensure you and your loved ones are fully protected. They participate in ongoing training and professional development opportunities, and many have experience with Specialty Care, including Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and Hospice care.

Companion Care & Personal Care Services - Compassionate Caregivers You Can Count On

• Companionship
  • Meal preparation
  • Medication reminders
  • Prescription pick-up
  • Errand services
  • Escort to doctor's visits, etc.
  • Bathing