Comfort Keepers Springfield, PA

Overview of Ratings

4.5

November 14, 2017

By Deloris T

Comfort Keepers is a nice company with good caregivers. Comfort Keepers makes my life easier with all the help that I get from them.

By Robert W_1

Comfort Keepers is alright. They send people to my house all the time. Comfort Keepers is not properly trained, but I have had some good care with Comfort Keepers.

By Frances R

Comfort Keepers takes care of me and my daughter is my caregiver. Having Comfort Keepers allows me to have help walking.

By Barbara M_5

Comfort Keepers has it together, and they are very helpful. The services are very helpful. I have peace of mind that my sister is being cared for.

By Miriam M

I would refer others to Comfort Keepers because my caregivers are very efficient and they're also very lovely and nice to get along with. Comfort Keepers' services take me to the doctor, the store, and help me with all my shopping.

By Susan B_2

I would recommend Comfort Keepers because when I call their office staff is very pleasant and helpful in trying to answer any questions, and their caregivers have all been very pleasant. Comfort Keepers makes our lives easier because I am able to go to my part-time job while someone is here to care for my mom. That is a big deal to me.

By Harry E

I would recommend Comfort Keepers because my aides are really good! The service has made my life easier because it helps me with quite a few of my duties and chores and they take me to the pharmacy, deli, doctor, and other places.

October 26, 2017

By Frederick B 546537

I would recommend Comfort Keepers because their services have always been up to what I want, they are quick, and respond well. Comfort Keepers makes life easier because they help us a whole lot. Having Comfort Keepers here takes the worry out of my wife and I. They just took our worry away being at home alone as seniors.

October 24, 2017

By Helene S 545471

Comfort Keepers is caring, giving, and very comforting. They're always very happy and glad to help. My caregiver helps me with everything because I'm terminal.

October 24, 2017

By Jean P 544775

I would tell a friend that Comfort Keepers give me good comfort when I am living alone. Comfort Keepers have made my life easier by making me feel safer in my own home.

October 23, 2017

By Diane C 544758

Comfort Keepers provides a service is adaptable to the needs of the client, and the people that they send are knowledgeable and caring. Comfort Keepers knows what my mother needs, and the woman who works with us keeps track of everything that is new or different in case I'm not there. She's very good with my mother and anticipates her needs.

By Anonymous 542237

I would recommend Comfort Keepers because I have caregivers who show up each time they're supposed to. Comfort Keepers has made life easier because I was not well in the beginning and couldn't do anything.

By Theresa F 542235

I would tell a friend that Comfort Keepers is very good, and the caregivers are nice. Comfort Keepers makes my life easier because they help me around the house with my clothes and cooking.

By Helene M 542166

Comfort Keepers helps my loved one with their medications. Comfort Keepers helps me so I don't have to be as responsible for helping my loved one.

By Glenda B 542158

Comfort Keepers provides me with reliable service. If something is wrong with my equipment, Comfort Keepers will send a caregiver to fix it right away.

October 16, 2017

By Glenda B 540631

Comfort Keepers is great and they are very nice. Comfort Keepers is very helpful and whenever I call Comfort Keepers they come.

By Anonymous 540086

Comfort Keepers has given us caregivers who have done what they are supposed to do. Comfort Keepers has made things easier for my loved one by helping them with errands and medications.

By Gail P 539979

Comfort Keepers is a big help because we are going on 9 years now with them. We are home and not in a nursing home. Comfort Keepers is a big part of my significant other's life and everything is important.

By Cindy S 539949

I would tell someone that I am extremely satisfied with Comfort Keepers, that their caregivers are compassionate, go above and beyond, treat my mom as if she was their own mom, and are like family. It has taken a lot off of my plate knowing that my mom is well taken care of in her own home.

By Jeff P 539947

I would tell a friend that Comfort Keepers is really helpful. My grandma has nothing but good things to say about the caregiver and the office is easy to work with. Comfort Keepers makes my grandma's life easier by helping her with daily chores that she can't do on her own and keeping her company.

By Geraldine O 539938

I would tell my friends that Comfort Keepers has been great for me. I have had no problem with them, I have only had a couple of bad caregivers with them. The service provides me with helpful caregivers. Not all of them are helpful, but most of them are great.

By Mary P 539933

I would recommend Comfort Keepers because they are very dependable and very nice. I like that they get along well with me. Comfort Keepers makes life easier by taking a lot of strain off me because sometimes I don't have energy.

By Clara U 539927

I think that Comfort Keepers' administration isn't good and I have had problems with them. The most helpful aspect of my mother's services is the fact that her caregivers live with her and keep her safe.

By Christine W 539923

Comfort Keepers' caregivers do what I ask. I don't have to worry about washing the dishes anymore because of Comfort Keepers.

By Martha C 539921

Comfort Keepers got me services very quickly when I had an emergency. Having Comfort Keepers makes my life better because I can depend on them if anything happens to me or if there is a emergency.

September 27, 2017

By Phyllis M_531393

Comfort Keepers seems to take very good care of my wife. Comfort Keepers helps a lot because I don't have to do the tasks I am not able to do.

September 26, 2017

By Joyce T_530938

Comfort Keepers is a good agency because they're dependable, and they seem to be very caring, which is important very important for a senior. Comfort Keepers' services are helpful because my caregiver takes me to my doctor.

September 23, 2017

By Frank F_529081

I would tell a friend that Comfort Keepers is punctual, they do what they need to do, and they are reliable. Comfort Keepers does what they can for the client. They make her life easier by having lunch together and keeping her entertained and engaged.

September 23, 2017

By Leslie P_529075

I would tell a friend that Comfort Keepers has lovely caregivers overall. Comfort Keepers make my life easier because I get to go to work while someone takes care of my loved one for me.

September 19, 2017

By Shirley R_525671

The caregivers have good training and they have been on time and reliable. Having Comfort Keepers allows my parents to have companionship and my mother can get the help that she needs with her daily activities.

By Tammy B_525553

Comfort Keepers is caring, provides companions, and tries to meet the needs of the client. Comfort Keepers has made my loved one's life easier by showing her care and companionship.

By Vivian D_525547

I have a very good caregiver. She helps me around the house and she makes sure that I am fed. Comfort Keepers is really good. I depend on my caregiver a lot, and look forward to when she comes. My health is better with her help.

By Angela M_525545

Comfort Keepers has been great with my mother, and the caregiver can relate to her and help to engage her. Comfort Keepers has made life easier for me because I can go to work and not worry because the caregiver is with my mother. It gives me peace of mind.

September 13, 2017

By Toni M_523046

I have told people about Comfort Keepers. We really love their caregivers, they seem so kind and considerate. As my father passed away, his caregivers came to his funeral. My mother didn't want strangers in her home initially and now she calls her caregivers her angels. I don't think my mother's caregivers come enough for her.

September 12, 2017

By Pat C_522523

Comfort Keepers is so nice, polite, and my mom is really enjoying them. I had to run down to mom's house every single day, so Comfort Keepers has been a big plus for me.

September 12, 2017

By Dick S_522513

I would recommend Comfort Keepers because they seem to have caregivers that are interested in my mother. Comfort Keepers provides us with someone that can be there to help with my mother.

August 31, 2017

By Jesse F_518551

I'd tell people Comfort Keepers caregivers have been very personable and nice. They've gone above and beyond what their job duties are. The service has helped the most by helping my loved one with her daily functions.

August 23, 2017

By Marianne W_515134

I would recommend Comfort Keepers because all of the caregivers have been very good. In the beginning, I had a caregiver that was afraid of my dog. Comfort Keepers has been great because I have not had to worry about my father. I know that he is with someone.

August 22, 2017

By Christine N_514618

Comfort Keepers is a very professional company. Comfort Keepers makes my life easier by having a caregiver in my home that knows exactly what needs to be done.

August 22, 2017

By Lynn K_514342

Comfort Keepers is always on time. The services provided by Comfort Keepers allow me to have time to myself, so I don't have to be with my husband all the time.

August 18, 2017

By Lisa W_513982

Comfort Keepers is very responsive. Comfort Keepers helps me with assisting with the client's daily living activities.

By Nancy G_511922

Comfort Keepers is a responsible comapny. If a client has a problem, the office staff is there to help them. It is really helpful that the caregivers are here when I leave for work in the morning. The service gives me a little bit of a break.

By Anonymous_511904

Comfort Keepers is just alright. I've had a few flukes here and there with them. I get too many hours I don't need, and it's been a big deal trying to change that. Some of the caregivers are better than the others, and they are able to make life easier for me in some ways.

By Linda W_511611

Comfort Keepers is very dependable. I haven't had any problems with any of the people, they are all nice. I've seen them take care of my mom. I feel comfortable leaving my mom alone with the caregivers. I think my mom enjoys the company.

August 14, 2017

By Robert C_510919

My caregiver from Comfort Keepers is efficient and aware of what's needed. The service from Comfort Keepers has helped the most by helping me get out and about.

July 31, 2017

By Laurie N_504253

I would tell a friend that I like the caregivers that are selected by Comfort Keepers. Comfort Keepers allows my mom to get out of her house, and they take her places.

July 28, 2017

By Marie P_503498

I would recommend Comfort Keepers to others. They are doing the job that we need them to do. I can ask anything of the caregivers and they'll do it. I am perfectly satisfied with Comfort Keepers. My husband had a stroke. He can shower but then the caregivers dry him, put lotion on him, and help him get dressed. That is the biggest help in the world.

July 26, 2017

By Alice M_502151

The billing and communication from Comfort Keepers is excellent. The services have been really good for the client. The caregivers are very involved.

July 25, 2017

By Catherine M_500728

Comfort Keepers is very reliable. Comfort Keepers helps out with the house work for me.

July 24, 2017

By Amy B_499905

My caregiver is very good, and the communication with Comfort Keepers is very good. The services have helped the most by my caregiver cleaning for me.

By David B_496576

Comfort Keepers staff and the caregivers are ignorant. Most of the caregivers lie saying that they did their duties and did not complete what they say they would. I only need their service for three hours for the day and they want six hours of work so they get upset when they have to leave.

By Linda M_496563

Comfort Keepers sends me caregivers that are always on time. They are so nice. Comfort Keepers makes my life easier by sending me caregivers that do things for me that I can't do for myself.

By Travis T_496561

Comfort Keepers is really good at following up. The caregivers free up some time for me to work.

July 12, 2017

By Steve B_495110

Comfort Keepers was able to get someone good. However, it is not perfect because they gave us a female caregiver when we wanted a male caregiver for my dad. It is great to know that someone is taking care of my dad.

July 12, 2017

By John & Helen D_494886

Comfort Keepers makes an effort to get someone to come out and be reliable. Comfort Keepers has helped with my life because they have helped with my health problems.

June 30, 2017

By Gaetano O_490861

Comfort Keepers is very diligent and confident with their services.

June 29, 2017

By Patti R_490769

Comfort Keepers is very easy to work with and most of the aids are really good.

June 29, 2017

By Anna G_490330

Comfort Keepers is a very good but it's high in price.

June 27, 2017

By Patricia (_489495

Everyone at Comfort Keepers is very friendly, thoughtful, and caring. I have never had problem with Comfort Keepers.

June 26, 2017

By Mickey W_488784

I'm very pleased with Comfort Keepers, I've liked every girl they sent.

June 23, 2017

By Norman A_487927

I am perfectly satisfied with the care I get though Comfort Keepers.

By Sid B_485146

I would like the caregivers from Comfort Keepers to have their equipment with them and to occasionally wear their uniforms so people know who they are.

By Anonymous_485112

There is good and bad about Comfort Keepers. There are some caregivers that are qualified and then some are not . I have also never had any other agencies.

By Edward B_485106

Comfort Keepers is a great service to help with people.

By Jacquelyn G_485096

Comfort Keepers provides excellent care, and the caregivers are friendly and punctual. Comfort Keepers will allow seniors to continue to live in their home.

June 14, 2017

By Jane J_482848

I would tell a friend that Comfort Keepers is dependable. We have had very few bad experiences.

June 14, 2017

By Anonymous_482842

The caregivers from Comfort Keepers are very good to my loved one. Some of the caregivers come trained and some don't, though.

June 12, 2017

By Colleen B_482063

Comfort Keepers is very reliable, and the caregivers are very kind.

June 12, 2017

By Ursula M_482049

I think that Comfort Keepers has a large number of caregivers, so that they can generally find one for your needs.

May 31, 2017

By Amy L_477058

Comfort Keepers has been an easy process so far. We've been pleased with the caregivers.

By Albert F_475419

My mother said that her caregivers from Comfort Keepers are nice and friendly people, and to her, that is very important.

By Sandra M_475391

Comfort Keepers has very attentive caregivers.

By Barbara G_474940

Comfort Keepers is great. The caregivers are very nice and I have become friends with some of them.

May 22, 2017

By George K_473953

Comfort Keepers has trustworthy, quality people. They are always available to speak with me, and the staff is caring and kind.

May 19, 2017

By Susan B_473400

Comfort Keepers is pretty accommodating to fitting my schedule and finding a caregiver to be here during the time that I need them.

May 19, 2017

By Karen McCullough& Edna S_473029

Comfort Keepers is a good and reliable agency.

May 17, 2017

By John C_472200

Comfort Keepers is very efficient, and very friendly.

May 15, 2017

By Susan D_470736

Comfort Keepers is very punctual and very good at what they do. They have great communication with me at all times.

May 15, 2017

By Harry E_470714

Comfort Keepers provides good care for me, and the caregivers are very good.

May 12, 2017

By Lillian M_469493

Comfort Keepers doesn't seem to be able to find caregivers that can be relied on to show up consistently. Some of the caregivers frequently can't make it to shifts.

April 27, 2017

By Mary T

Comfort Keepers has been able to help my father by being there for him, cleaning up in his home, and reminding him about his medication.

April 27, 2017

By Richard J

Comfort Keepers helps a lot by driving me around. I have difficulty breathing and they take me back and forth to places that are too far to walk to.

April 26, 2017

By Nancy K

The services have made my mother's life easier because they have companionship. It's an important break for my sister and I to have.

April 26, 2017

By John P

The client needs Comfort Keepers, it's a necessity for her because it's 24/7 care.

April 24, 2017

By Jim B

I am retired, so the care allows me to be able to do other things and stay at home. The caregivers do a good job cooking dinner and do other things that I can't do any more.

April 21, 2017

By Peter P

The services help the most by cleaning the house.

April 20, 2017

By Fran C

I don't worry about my mother, knowing that Comfort Keepers is there.

April 20, 2017

By Gail K

Comfort Keepers has good communication and provides quality care.

April 18, 2017

By Rosemary M

Sometimes I get scared because I have dementia, but my caregiver is always there for me.

April 18, 2017

By Mabel Z

Comfort Keepers helps bathe my husband because that is difficult for me to do.

April 13, 2017

By Paul E

The most helpful aspect of the service is the caregivers from Comfort Keepers keep the client clean, change her, and wash her. They have also assisted with a few light things in the house, and I have been pretty well satisfied.

April 05, 2017

By Wade P

Comfort Keepers supplied me with a good caregiver to take care of my mom.

March 22, 2017

By Michael & Caroline R

Comfort Keepers takes us driving, no questions asked.

March 20, 2017

By Leslie P

The services make our lives easier because I get to work, and my aunt gets out of the house.

March 17, 2017

By Dick S

My mom is close to 93, and Comfort Keepers has made her life easier by helping her with her personal grooming and doing little chores around the house.

March 16, 2017

By Krista L

The services have been extremely helpful to me.

By Mary E

The services from Comfort Keepers have been very positive for me. I am so happy to have them. The caregivers do so much to help me. I have a walker and I need help with so many things.

By Susan C

Comfort Keepers is here when I need them.

By Liz C

Comfort Keepers allows me to leave the house and do things like grocery shopping.

March 13, 2017

By Frank F

The services provide good companionship for the client.

March 13, 2017

By Jeanette G

I'm very satisfied with Comfort Keepers, they've done a good job and they are reliable.

February 28, 2017

By Frances A

The caregivers get me water, make meals for me, and sometimes even help me off the sofa, which has all made a positive impact on my life.

February 27, 2017

By Robert K

My caregivers are able to take me wherever I need to go and help me with whatever I need to do.

February 24, 2017

By Kathy D

I don't think Comfort Keepers has a impact on the client, but me. I don't have to explain everything everyday, since we have the same caregiver.

By Christine N

The caregiver I have now is doing everything she is supposed to do and more.

By Nancy G

My mom likes all the caregivers.

By Angela M

Our caregiver gives me peace of mind while I am at work.

By Anonymous

Comfort Keepers is good in some ways, and not in another. I wouldn't want to recommend them for that reason.

By Vivian D

The caregiver that I have does a lot to help me.

February 14, 2017

By Anonymous

Comfort Keepers takes great care of us. The people that come are good, for the most part, and are reliable.

February 14, 2017

By Anthony D

Comfort Keepers is right on top of things and help me in any way I need.

February 13, 2017

By Kathi C

The services provide a peace of mind for us.

February 13, 2017

By Robert C

Comfort Keepers has had an impact on me by helping me with a few things around the house. The caregiver takes care of everything without me having to say anything.

February 03, 2017

By Catherine M

Comfort Keepers makes an impact because they come here, clean, and do housework.

January 27, 2017

By Kimberly M

Comfort Keepers just helps Shelley with getting out and getting exercise.

January 25, 2017

By Amy B

Comfort Keepers has made my life easier by knowing that I can depend on my caregiver to clean my apartment.

January 22, 2017

By Christopher F

Comfort Keepers makes sure that my mother has her mid-day meal.

November 09, 2012

By Tracy 1

We chose Comfort Keepers because they have been around for a while. When they came and talked to us, they explained and went through amazing detail what would happen and what's going on. They got a caregiver for my mom in about a week.

From Comfort Keepers

Award Winning Home Care company that has been in this business for over 14 years. We are the only Home Care Company in our service area to be assessed with a 90%+ approval rating and Certified the Leader in Excellence, Provider of Choice and Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse, LLC., an independent third party company that surveys randomly selects 10% of our clients and employees monthly. Nationally, fewer than 5% of agencies receive these awards.

The owners are lifelong Delaware County residents and members of the legal community in Delaware County. We can be reached 24/7 through our on-call service. Our Client Care Managers, Scheduling Managers and Comfort Keepers are ready to serve you and your loved ones. We are a full service Home Care Agency. Please call anytime.

Photos of Comfort Keepers