Good Shepherd In-Home Senior Care

Contact Now

Reviews of Good Shepherd In-Home Senior Care

Jim106288850 February 17, 2015

Good Shepherd was excellent and outstanding. The caregiver is really helpful. Her name is Sherry and we love the work she did. Anita loved it because she's really good. I can't use words to explain how good she was. She was unusual. We used them for about 3 to 4 months. She's enthusiastic, dynamic, extremely capable, intelligent and she was resourceful. She can do stuff that many others can't.

Charles106288450 February 17, 2015

I have been working with two of the Good Shepherd staff now and they are excellent. They do the night shift very easily. They relate to JD and they are just very good. They have been one of the best hires I ever had. I find them to be responsive to all of our questions. The caregivers blend very well and they do a good job. They are very professional.

Linda8 June 06, 2012

In a time of emotional and physical exhaustion, God sent a ray of sunshine in the form of caregivers from Good Shepherd Senior Care. The staff was sincere and dedicated, making our loved one's final days comfortable and peaceful. The owners, Lori and Chip, visited us often in BellaVista to offer their friendship and help, going far beyond other senior care organizations. "Bless You", is not enough to say to them and their staff. My family and I highly recommend the Good Shepherd Senior Care team!

MegW October 19, 2011

My family and I are so blessed to have the caring staff at Good Shepherd in our lives. The employees are well trained and take excellent care of my elderly relatives. I am sure the positive attitudes and the intense one on one care have helped, but the follow up by reinforcing the rehab therapies suggested by home health care has made all the difference in my loved ones recouperating quickly. I would recommend Good Shepherd Senior Care to anyone who wants a caring and involved staff.

From Good Shepherd In-Home Senior Care

Companions and caregivers available from 4 hours to 24 hours in private homes, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, hospitals, hospice facilities, etc. The Good Shepherd difference: R.N. supervised, owners are actively involved, affordability (15-20% less than most agencies).

Features of Good Shepherd In-Home Senior Care

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants

• We have male caregivers/companions

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Payment options

• Insurance
  • Credit card
  • Check
  • Payment options extra: Cash

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address