Home Instead Senior Care - Shelby Township, MI

Overview of Ratings

4.9

June 13, 2016

By jmfcalif

I arranged Home Instead to spend a few hours each week with my 90+ year old mother. I am some 2,000 miles away, so having someone reliable and trustworthy was the utmost importance. Home Instead has surpassed my expectations. The caregiver Linda is great with my mother, and will do just about anything for her. I have written to Home Instead a least a couple times complimenting the service. I am impressed that she gets the same caregiver week after week.

June 03, 2016

By Cara-niece

The Caregivers that came to help take care of my Aunt were just terrific. They were very respectful and attentive. They brought joy and fun into the house with them. It seemed to me that the caregivers payed attention to the way my Aunt liked things and did their best to fit into her life and not push her to change to theirs.

January 22, 2016

By johnson99

Extremely compassionate and attentive caregivers. We had 24 hr care for a month for my parents following my dad's recent hip fracture. My mother has dementia and could not assist my dad. I found I could trust them explicitly to follow through with all facets of my parent's care including medication, showers, dressing, laundry. Assisting with meals. Making sure they used their walkers. Monitoring my dad for symptoms like swelling of his leg. Caregivers were able to transport my parents to doctors appointments. They were our eyes and ears and always notified us whenever there were issues that required our attention. We are grateful we have access to such wonderful caregivers who we can rely on if and when we need assistance again.

December 16, 2015

By The Santoro Family

We wanted to thank Home Instead for helping us get through this tough time with our Dad. The staff we had were all caring and professional. Vivian was innovative - always thinking of ways to make our Dad's end of life the best it can be!

August 06, 2015

By So pleased

My entire experience with Home Instead/Shelby office was wonderful. Victoria always took the time to chat, and to not only check on my dad, but to ask how I was doing as well. Dad's care givers, Paul, Chris, Tom and Dan were so loving, kind and caring. I would recommend Home Instead to anyone looking for care for their loved ones. Truly a positive experience!!!!

June 30, 2015

By Pat106354750

Home Instead was a great agency. I used them for one week. The owner came out and sat with us for a long time to talk about what we needed. They set up a team of people who were able to work on the days that we needed coverage. It worked out really well. They were very comfortable to work with. They even did everything that we hoped they would do. They did it in a very caring and timely way. The agency's management of scheduling and billing was very smooth. It was a good experience.

April 22, 2014

By Carol90537350

We have been happily associated with Home Instead for 4 years. Diana - my mom's caregiver is a wonderful person and an excellent caregiver. She was my mom's friend and our security. It was a very good relationship.

May 18, 2013

By Don9

Good service. Lots of demand.

May 18, 2013

By Wade1

Service works well.

May 14, 2013

By Thelma2

Very happy with the service.

May 14, 2013

By Arletta

We were very pleased with the care giver to our mother.

May 02, 2013

By Bernadette1

Caregivers anticipate what is needed. Everything is written down and there is a routine.

By Sylvia5

Happy with caregiver and I am confident that my dad is being cared for.

By Jean17

We are more than happy with the service and we love the caregiver. She always thinks of us first.

By Vera1

I am very satisfied. My mom's care can change and all the caregivers do what needs to be done.

April 22, 2013

By merr

I interviewed this provider

After interviewing several companies, this is the one our family will use for services with my grandmother. Very impressive

From Home Instead Senior Care - Shelby Township, MI

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Shelby Township, MI

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Shelby Township, MI

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details