Home Instead Senior Care - Shelby Township, MI

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Shelby Township, MI

johnson99 January 22, 2016

Extremely compassionate and attentive caregivers. We had 24 hr care for a month for my parents following my dad's recent hip fracture. My mother has dementia and could not assist my dad. I found I could trust them explicitly to follow through with all facets of my parent's care including medication, showers, dressing, laundry. Assisting with meals. Making sure they used their walkers. Monitoring my dad for symptoms like swelling of his leg. Caregivers were able to transport my parents to doctors appointments. They were our eyes and ears and always notified us whenever there were issues that required our attention. We are grateful we have access to such wonderful caregivers who we can rely on if and when we need assistance again.

The Santoro Family December 16, 2015

We wanted to thank Home Instead for helping us get through this tough time with our Dad. The staff we had were all caring and professional. Vivian was innovative - always thinking of ways to make our Dad's end of life the best it can be!

So pleased August 06, 2015

My entire experience with Home Instead/Shelby office was wonderful. Victoria always took the time to chat, and to not only check on my dad, but to ask how I was doing as well. Dad's care givers, Paul, Chris, Tom and Dan were so loving, kind and caring. I would recommend Home Instead to anyone looking for care for their loved ones. Truly a positive experience!!!!

Pat106354750 June 30, 2015

Home Instead was a great agency. I used them for one week. The owner came out and sat with us for a long time to talk about what we needed. They set up a team of people who were able to work on the days that we needed coverage. It worked out really well. They were very comfortable to work with. They even did everything that we hoped they would do. They did it in a very caring and timely way. The agency's management of scheduling and billing was very smooth. It was a good experience.

Carol90537350 April 22, 2014

We have been happily associated with Home Instead for 4 years. Diana - my mom's caregiver is a wonderful person and an excellent caregiver. She was my mom's friend and our security. It was a very good relationship.

Don9 May 18, 2013

Good service. Lots of demand.

Wade1 May 18, 2013

Service works well.

Thelma2 May 14, 2013

Very happy with the service.

Arletta May 14, 2013

We were very pleased with the care giver to our mother.

Bernadette1 May 02, 2013

Caregivers anticipate what is needed. Everything is written down and there is a routine.

Sylvia5 April 30, 2013

Happy with caregiver and I am confident that my dad is being cared for.

Jean17 April 30, 2013

We are more than happy with the service and we love the caregiver. She always thinks of us first.

Vera1 April 30, 2013

I am very satisfied. My mom's care can change and all the caregivers do what needs to be done.

merr April 22, 2013

I interviewed this provider

After interviewing several companies, this is the one our family will use for services with my grandmother. Very impressive

From Home Instead Senior Care - Shelby Township, MI

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Shelby Township, MI

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra Each Home Instead Senior Care&Reg Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra The Aging Process, How To Keep The Client And Care Giver℠ Safe, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details