Home Instead Senior Care - Shelby Township, MI

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Shelby Township, MI

The Santoro Family December 16, 2015

We wanted to thank Home Instead for helping us get through this tough time with our Dad. The staff we had were all caring and professional. Vivian was innovative - always thinking of ways to make our Dad's end of life the best it can be!

So pleased August 06, 2015

My entire experience with Home Instead/Shelby office was wonderful. Victoria always took the time to chat, and to not only check on my dad, but to ask how I was doing as well. Dad's care givers, Paul, Chris, Tom and Dan were so loving, kind and caring. I would recommend Home Instead to anyone looking for care for their loved ones. Truly a positive experience!!!!

Pat106354750 June 30, 2015

Home Instead was a great agency. I used them for one week. The owner came out and sat with us for a long time to talk about what we needed. They set up a team of people who were able to work on the days that we needed coverage. It worked out really well. They were very comfortable to work with. They even did everything that we hoped they would do. They did it in a very caring and timely way. The agency's management of scheduling and billing was very smooth. It was a good experience.

Carol90537350 April 22, 2014

We have been happily associated with Home Instead for 4 years. Diana - my mom's caregiver is a wonderful person and an excellent caregiver. She was my mom's friend and our security. It was a very good relationship.

Don9 May 18, 2013

Good service. Lots of demand.

Wade1 May 18, 2013

Service works well.

Thelma2 May 14, 2013

Very happy with the service.

Arletta May 14, 2013

We were very pleased with the care giver to our mother.

Bernadette1 May 02, 2013

Caregivers anticipate what is needed. Everything is written down and there is a routine.

Sylvia5 April 30, 2013

Happy with caregiver and I am confident that my dad is being cared for.

Jean17 April 30, 2013

We are more than happy with the service and we love the caregiver. She always thinks of us first.

Vera1 April 30, 2013

I am very satisfied. My mom's care can change and all the caregivers do what needs to be done.

merr April 22, 2013

I interviewed this provider

After interviewing several companies, this is the one our family will use for services with my grandmother. Very impressive

From Home Instead Senior Care - Shelby Township, MI

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Shelby Township, MI

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address