Total Care Connections - Scottsdale, AZ

Contact Now

Reviews of Total Care Connections - Scottsdale, AZ

Marjorie B. May 09, 2017

An advertisement for Total Care Connections is what got my attention. It was a good ad and sounded like a great company to go to for help so I reached out to them. Total Care Connections has been good to me so far and have been attentive. They have always been able to provide us with a caregiver. We just need someone to sit with my loved one to make sure that he doesn't fall. The caregivers have done a good job making sure that my loved one has not had a fall so far. They are very attentive to him and will get him water when he is thirsty.

Christina.U April 28, 2017

The people at Total Care Connections are very helpful and well-trained. I chose them because they were the easiest to talk to on the phone and they were the most helpful. The caregivers take time to let my husband do what he needs to do. They are patient with him and they volunteer to do other things and ask what else they can do while they’re there. The caregivers help bath my husband. They dress him, and fix his lunch. They also help by doing laundry. The office is pretty good at finding people who match our needs.

From Total Care Connections - Scottsdale, AZ

Total Care Connections is Arizona’s largest and most respected, locally-owned provider of compassionate In-Home Care & Assisted Living. Since 2009, our team has provided high quality care to thousands of people throughout Phoenix/Scottsdale, Casa Grande, and Tucson, AZ and we are passionate about serving you and your family’s needs.

If you are looking to bring professional health care into your home, our team of certified Arizona caregivers are trained in all aspects of senior care including Alzheimer’s and dementia care, hospice and end-of-life care, companionship care, joint replacement recovery, and personal assistance.

Likewise, if your doctor has recommended a specialized health facility or you are looking for any type of long-term assisted living or nursing home, our team is happy to recommend some wonderful options for you throughout Arizona.

Features of Total Care Connections - Scottsdale, AZ

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening