Dedicated Angel

Contact Now

Reviews of Dedicated Angel

Angelami February 27, 2015

I have had dedicated angels helping with both my parents who are in assisted living. Their care, knowledge and quick response to my parents needs are excellent. My parents both enjoy their care and attention. Their caregiver takes them to appointments, takes them to a store, hairdresser, dr visits and stays with them just because. They make sure their needs are met both by communicating with me (their daughter) and the doctor and the facility.
My mom says, she "could not get along without her caregiver" and my dad says "I see her wings sometimes" I am so happy I found these wonderful caregivers and thankful for all their care and dedication. They have relieved my mind since I cannot be there for my parents since I live out of state. I thank them sincerely and they will always be a part of our lives. They are five star to me.

Dreamsickle February 27, 2015

We were referred enthusiastically by a friend at the time we were searching for a caregiving agency to help us with the care of our elderly mother who has a myriad of health issues. The owners of DA listened to the extent of our needs and immediately began providing care structured to our specific criteria by excellent personnel.

The owners are always available to respond and adapt to any concerns or changes in the level of care and the varying amount of time requested for her care.

In terms of flexibility, competency, cost effectiveness, communication and availability, I highly recommend this agency that has helped relieve our family of immense stress during a critical period in a caring and dependable manner.

We are thankful every day for their services.

From Dedicated Angel

Our mission is to provide the highest quality in-home care at the most affordable price. Few things in life are more daunting than the loss of one’s independence. Harder still, is letting go and allowing someone to provide the appropriate help. Our angels are there to cater to your needs and help restore and maintain your independence. Letting someone come into their home or facility is difficult for our seniors, but also for their families.

Many times the children, grandchildren, sisters, brothers, nieces and nephews are faced with the task of deciding whom they are going to allow to come into their loved one’s home. Understanding the trials that ALL family members go through is what sets Dedicated Angel apart from the competition.

As a small family business, we are not interested in becoming greedy or bursting with clientele. Of course we want to grow, but we want to grow our way. Our way allows us to know every single client, it allows us to be personally available to their needs and concerns, and it cements the fact that your loved one and family will never be a number on a spreadsheet.

Our goal is to help our seniors maintain their independence by extending a helping hand with their daily needs which in turn, will provide our clients with the warmth, dignity, and respect they deserve.

Whether you need a ride to a physician, someone to prepare your meals, or general housekeeping our Angels are there to keep you happy in your home or facility. We also provide skilled nursing, physical assistance, wellness and hygiene care. Our reliable and kindhearted angels are there to provide comfort, care, and understanding. The needs of our seniors are indisputable and it is up to us to address these needs suitably.

Features of Dedicated Angel