Victorian Home Care Home Care

Overview of Ratings

4.8

September 26, 2017

By Indira

My caregivers always go the extra mile to show they "care".
We appreciate you sharing your positive experience with us.

September 24, 2017

By John

It took us some time but we finally found the perfect caregiver. She is very knowledgeable and has been absolutely wonderful!
We are happy that you shared your positive experience with us.

September 21, 2017

By Williard

It feels like I have known most of my caregivers a lot longer than I have. Mariah in particular, as one of my main caregivers has been a tremendous help!
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you sharing your positive feedback with us.

September 13, 2017

By Kenneth

My caregiver is very helpful and attentive for what I need. He has helped me a lot!
We're glad you had a great experience with us. It is our honor to provide quality care.

September 09, 2017

By Earl

Victorian has been perfect for me "depending" on the caregiver. They make every effort to get the right fit.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

August 31, 2017

By Bruce

We have tried other home care services, and Victorian is the best! I can't say enough nice things about the caregivers we have had.

February 26, 2017

By Al & Germaine

Marisa is a delight and we are very excited to have her as our caregiver. She helps with meals, exercise, and housekeeping. We look forward to her in our lives.

We are happy to you shared your positive experience with us. It is our honor to provide quality care.

February 21, 2017

By Tom417453

We just really appreciate our caregiver, Marisa. She works with my mom in the memory care unit and does art projects, reads to her and feeds her. It has made a big difference in her life.

February 18, 2017

By Elle801476

Mostly transportation and housekeeping. I really like Mariah W.

December 17, 2016

I am very satisfied with our caregivers' work as to my needs and would recommend her because of her intelligence and good humor.

December 15, 2016

The caregivers gave my mother excellent care beyond what was expected.

June 30, 2015

By K4

The caregiver from Victorian Home Care always arrives on time and provides agreed-upon services and extras when requested. She always works with a smile and offers a friendly talk.

October 14, 2011

By DrJames'Corner

Victorian Home Care has been serving individuals and families for over 30 years. The agency was founded by nurses who really know in-home services and provide excellent care. They provide personal care and support services on an hourly, continuous, or per-visit basis. They specialize working with elderly individuals, children, individuals with special needs. They are awesome at assisting families in urgent situations that need immediate in-home supportive servcies. Also, they have experience working with develoopmentally disabled people living at home. I have a special friend that utilized Victorian Home Care servcies for his brother who was diagnose with ALS. The services were wonderful and the staff were sensitive to his brothers needs. I definately would recommend this agency to any individual or family searching for a crediable and prfessional in-home agency for their love ones.

From Victorian Home Care

If you are recovering from illness, injury or surgery, our skilled medical team of caregivers will create a safe, supportive and professional environment in your home. As America’s leader in home health care, we pledge to maintain the highest quality standards in the delivery of our care. We are dedicated to your full recovery and return to a fulfilling life with services that include skilled nursing, physical, occupational and speech therapy, medical social workers and certified home health aides.

Photos of Victorian Home Care