In Home Care Services in Miami County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 19 reviews for Miami County In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About In-Home Care
Mom Refuses Help From Home Aides, But She and Dad Really Need Assistance!
Blog Post: People often resist in-home care help, but sometime a home aide is not only necessary but a pleasure. How to ease a parent into the idea of in-home care help and when to seek help from home health agencies
How to Find Transportation Services for Every Budget
Article: Losing the ability to drive is difficult and limiting for seniors. Find out about alternate transportation options for older adults who don't drive.
My Mother Has Become Paranoid, and It's Really Causing Problems!
Blog Post: Older adults who are paranoid may be facing dementia -- or begging for attention. Learn how to cut down on the drama and pinpoint paranoia's cause, and find out when it might be time to get in-home care help, seek help from home health agencies, or to make the move to a memory care facility.
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own