Home Instead Senior Care - Mentor, OH

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Mentor, OH

Overview of Ratings

June 30, 2015

By -Jean

Laura from Home Instead is attentive.She helps me with all my needs. She is great to be with around the house. She is also very detail oriented.

May 15, 2015

By Diane Ryder

Mom seems content and loves the attention. She likes her because she takes interest in her pictures and puzzles. I have enough peace of mind that I can relax down here. I've been able to sleep deeply all night for the first time in months, because I know mom is safe and ok.

April 23, 2015

By Judy109798250

We love Barb. My mom and she really click. Mom's reaction to her is very positive.

By Debbie Ware

I'm very grateful for the help I have received from Home Instead. It is a great organization. I'm glad you're there at a time such as this to help with my mom.

By Robert Frey1

Home Instead is a good service. I like Dawn and my wife likes her too. She washes clothing, makes the bed and gives me a shower. She helps us out so we can get along.

By Jo Ann Sadar

Thanks to Anna Marie. I am so relieved she is there. I appreciate her vigilance and her care.

March 27, 2015

By Anne Koeth

I always look forward to my time with Barb.

March 20, 2015

By Lynn Imondi

I was administering therapy to my patient today and wanted to share with you a positive observation. Your caregiver Darleen has a beautiful rapport with our client. She has an intuitive that assisted her client to take a bath. That I could not have done without her. That skill set is simply amazing. She did a beautiful job.

By Jean Martin

Inge is the best caregiver a gal could have. I just love her. We have so much fun when we go out. We go to the YMCA for exercise and then go to lunch. She’s the best!

By Ann Evanchak

I love my caregiver from Home Instead, Anna Marie. She is very sweet. I appreciate the help she gives me with showers and dressing.

By Jean Saponaro

My caregiver Joanne is always good and it’s always good to see her. I look forward to the time we spend together.

By Donna106847350

You all are wonderful at Home Instead. Everyone is helpful! I called today for help tomorrow and Debbie was so great. She is amazing.

By Jean Koritansky

Everytime I call, Home Instead's response is always spot on. I never have to wait around for the folks to get back to me. You always resolve any issues immediately.

By Linda White1

I really like Debbie. She's been helping me so much to get organized since my stay at the rehab. She is keeping me going. She watches me to make sure I walk safely when we go out in public. With her transporting me, I get to go out to all the places I want to go. She gets me moving around so that I do not get depressed. One of these days, we are going to go out and get some strawberry shakes.

By Kim106795250

I'm very pleased. From day one, our caregiver Sue has been wonderful.

By Elinor Davenport

Darlene, my caregiver from Home Instead, is the best. When you meet her, you can tell how great she is. Five minutes after we met, we were talking as if I knew her from the cradle.

By Mike Davenport

Thanks to Michelle the kitchen and living room are not noticeably cleaner. We have been trying to clean the cubboards for months. Michelle was able to complete an important task despite any misgivings, my mom may have brought up.

By Marianna Prybe

I have been with Home Instead for about five years and I know I can always count on them! They help me with everything from laundry and showers to taking me out for shopping and doctor appointments.

By Pat Foust

My caregiver just always makes a point to go above and beyond with her care. She always thinks of something extra to do for me.

By Evelyn Klein

Grace from Home Instead is an angel. She makes my husband smile and dance. I just adore her!

February 21, 2015

By Mona Denovich & Denise Nebe

Thank you so much for your support and care for our mom, Judi. It was great to know our mom was being cared for when we were not able. Thank you.

February 21, 2015

By Ed Moss

I really like Ashlea. She always does anything I ask her to do. We get along just great.

By Mary Joan1

Brittany is excellent. I don't even have to ask or say anything – she just knows what to do. I'm so grateful for her and for Home Instead.

By Carolyn105391050

Mom has such a good relationship with her Home Instead caregivers. She likes Debbie and Maryann. Mom smiles and laughs a lot with them.

By Nancy105391150

Home Instead caregivers are great. I am going out today to enjoy myself and I don't worry about Carl being at home without me. I know he is safe with the caregiver. I have peace of mind that he won't have a fall.

By Marjorie18

Rebecca is such a helpful person. I think she is so nice! On the way back from my therapy, she reminds me that I need to stop off for groceries. She helps me so much!

By Mary Joan

I can't say enough good things about my caregiver Cheryl. Cheryl is just excellent. She always takes such great care of me.

By The Hawk & Corrigan Family

Dear Katie/Home Instead, Thank you very much for the picture frame and the wonderful care you took of Marie.

By Pam35

Home Instead is a Godsend. I am so grateful for them.

By Madelyn1

My caregiver is my best friend. I just adore her.

By Walter13

I enjoy being with Kelly. She always helps me with whatever I need her to help with. I wish she could spend even more time with me. She is my best friend.

By Barbara101088750

I like (our caregiver) Karen. She's been great! Home Instead is the best.

August 18, 2014

Shirley forms deep relationships with her clients and is very concerned with all their needs. She called a client with psyche issues to remind him to attend an important appointment on her own time. She is patient, appropriately assertive and caring.

August 18, 2014

By Gloria29

Audrey from Home Instead is really good with my mom and dad. Audrey does so much with the time that she is here. She helps us get so much done. The Home Instead caregivers are angels from God. They have become my mom's social outlet. She looks forward to them coming.

August 12, 2014

By Eldest daughter CS

My brother, sister and I want to thank the staff at Home Instead for their outstanding care of our father over the past year. We were very touched by the lovely poster/card his caregivers made for him when we had to move him to a facility that provided 24/7 care. If there were any way that we could have kept him at his senior living facility with ramped up care by Home Instead, we would have. We can't say enough good things about HI.

June 30, 2014

By Elaine20

Darlene is just wonderful. We feel that she is part of the family. The whole family just loves her.

June 30, 2014

By Noreen5

Mary is very special. She is my friend. I love her. She does so much. She is a very caring person.

December 31, 2013

We love Phoebe. She is a sweet woman. She does a wonderful job. I wish I could have her another day. She is so very helpful.

By Donald16

Deborah is very helpful and very good company and I need that since there's no one here most days. She helps me organize and does anything I ask her willingly.

By Frances13

Leta and Katie and the Home Instead Team have been wonderful.

By Agnes1

Mary and Sharon are wonderful with my grandmother. I especially appreciate Sharon working with my grandmother preparing lunch instead of simply doing it and serving her.

By Mr. Zimmerman

Mary is just wonderful in everything she does. She cleans and does the laundry. She also cook for us. She likes to cook and it shows. Everything she makes is wonderful.

By Lois6

Our caregiver Venus is wonderful. She is the kind of person that sees what has to be done and does it. When you are not feeling well, it is a chore to direct someone. You don't have to do this with Venus. She is very pleasant and upbeat and you need this when you are not feeling well. She is self motivated and an outstanding caregiver.

By Alice8

I commend you for your matching me with my caregiver. She is very helpful and I am thankful for her companionship and doing odd jobs for me. I'm 92 and very sharp and thank you so much for your help.

By Mary71871650

Thank goodness my caregiver is here for me. Cathy is wonderful!

By Doris9

My caregiver Sonya is wonderful!! Nobody can take her place.

July 02, 2013

By Emile1

My caregiver Kris is my "God sent" angel.

June 30, 2013

By Gerrie1

Caregiver Lacey is really good. She does anything I ask of her.

By Rose17

I have had the same caregiver for over a year. She works really hard and is a huge help. I am 96 and I'm so appreciative of all she does for me.

By Jackie14

Meghan is a credit to your company. She is so polite and they are lucky to have you.

By Barbara44

My caregiver is doing a wonderful job. She does whatever I need. I hate that I am so bedbound, but Belinda is a "huge help". Thank you.

April 17, 2013

By Marjorie2

Very pleased with us; unexpectedly great. Her biggest thrill is that we can take her to appointments without hassle. Very good quality of care. She has loved every single caregiver she has had with us.

April 12, 2013

By Sharon14

We were so appreciative of the wonderful care provided for our mother. The caliber of the caregivers was very impressive and made mom's end of life so comfortable and comforting.

March 29, 2013

By John32

Our CG Rose does a really good job. She always asks if there is something more she can do for us. She is a very good worker.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Mentor, OH

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Mentor, OH

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Mentor, OH

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details