Home Instead Senior Care - Madison, WI

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Madison, WI

Peter and Judy October 05, 2014

With so many senior care options available the choice was made easier by a recommendation from my daughter-in-law in Chicago who used Home Instead's services for her mother. Our experience here with Home Instead was excellent as well. David, my husband's care giver, was professional and genuine. He was always on time and thorough in his care with a sense of humor and interest in both my husband and me - willing to assist as needed and open to suggestions. The office staff was accommodating and efficient in their role. If we need in-home care again, we certainly will call Home Instead.

FootTapperMama September 20, 2014

I interviewed this provider

We were fortunate to have Ann represent Home Instead as a caregiver for our 95-year old mother and it was a great match. Ann had a way of working with my mother that made her feel a part of whatever was being done for her. She worked with my mother when there was a cooking, baking or canning project she wanted to do. We were very pleased with the care that Home Instead was able to provide.

Busy Mom July 07, 2014

I was referred to Home Instead by a person I trust, and I have been extremely pleased with the relationship that has grown between my mother and her caregivers. I feel comfortable communicating anything with them, and they are willing to take on nearly any task. Mom has come to really enjoy caregivers visit, and they have allowed her to maintain a sense of independence and dignity.

3Savannah June 24, 2014

I was extremely pleased with the care I received from Home Instead Senior Care. The staff was very caring and respectful. Most of all, I have been pleased and extremely grateful for their sensitivity to my personal needs and requirements. Thank you, Home Instead Senior Care!!!

WonderWoman1 November 22, 2011

HomeInstead has provided my mother with wonderful caregivers and has always been there a resource when I needed a caregiver outside the regular scheduled times.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Madison, WI

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Madison, WI

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address