BrightStar Care St. Croix Valley

Overview of Ratings

4.4

October 05, 2017

By Gordon H

I would say that BrightStar Care is responsible and reliable, they are really thorough. There are caregivers with personality. BrightStar Care has showed me how to do things and they are good people.

October 05, 2017

By Anonymous_212

BrightStar Care is prompt and does good work. BrightStar Care comes out and cleans, and that's helpful. There are some caregivers that are better than others. The nurse comes around and checks my medicine. They got it wrong last time though.

October 04, 2017

By Thomas K_1

BrightStar Care has good employees who are good to get along with. The caregiver makes sure I don't have a stroke and she is always here.

October 03, 2017

By Diane J

The people that BrightStar Care sent were really good, but one of their caregivers didn't come. The caregivers were competent and kind. I would tell my friends that the caregivers they sent were competent. BrightStar Care made my life easier because I didn't have to worry about my husband.

October 03, 2017

By Kenneth K

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they provide pretty good services. BrightStar Care makes life better because I have someone to talk to.

September 27, 2017

By Noel B

I like BrightStar Care because of the flat rate they offer. They have always been reliable. If I need to change something BrightStar Care is very accommodating. Their care has made my life easier.

September 25, 2017

By Nancy B_4

BrightStar Care has good responsible management. Our current caregiver from BrightStar Care is particularly good with us.

September 22, 2017

By Daniel R_1

BrightStar Care got me a caregiver who is excellent. The service provides me with a caregiver who helps me with my showers.

September 19, 2017

By Sandra W_4

The caregiver I have is really good! She is dependable, always comes, and does what I want. The care I have received from BrightStar Care has made my life easier. My caretaker takes me wherever I have to go, like grocery shopping and doctor's appointments.

September 07, 2017

By Mounir M

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is honest, has good caregivers coming into the home and they do everything right. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by sending in a trained caregiver.

August 24, 2017

By Thomas M_3

With what I have seen so far, BrightStar Care has been good. The caregiver sees things that needs to be done and does it without being asked. I had an operation and my wife has bad legs, so the caregiver gives me a hand.

August 24, 2017

By Mike O_2

It was easier to have someone else from BrightStar Care handle the issues we had than it would have been for a family member to do so. BrightStar Care filled in the gaps for me. I didn't have to provide personal care for my dad, they relieved me of having to be with my dad all the time.

August 23, 2017

By Ask f

BrightStar Care provides caregivers now that do their job really well for the client. My life is easier because the bathing is done by the caregivers, and that really helps me out a lot.

August 04, 2017

By Kevin K_3

BrightStar Care's employee is always here and is very respectful. I like the services because they help me remember the things that I need.

August 03, 2017

By Anonymous_477

BrightStar Care is a good company, but sometimes they have communication errors. It kind of seems like management doesn't know what's going on. The caregivers have enabled the client to be a little more independent and have given companionship.

August 02, 2017

By Susan K_2

BrightStar Care has impressed me with their flexibility and the fact that they're on top of things. BrightStar Care makes life easier by taking care of things while I'm not here.

July 24, 2017

By James C_5

BrightStar Care has kept me informed since the beginning, and they are professional and reliable. BrightStar Care helps me carry things because I have a weight restriction on things I can lift.

July 17, 2017

By Anonymous_535

BrightStar Care is professional. BrightStar Care has shared the responsibility of the client with me.

July 11, 2017

By June P

BrightStar Cares' caregivers are here on time most of the time and doing everything for me. I feel comfortable with them. The service has made my life easier by not having to do anything by myself without them.

July 07, 2017

By Koreon P

BrightStar Care is flexible and easy to work with. The services give me time to myself and do things for myself.

From BrightStar Care St. Croix Valley

BrightStar Care St. Croix Valley is an in-home care provider serving Lake Elmo, MN and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care St. Croix Valley offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care St. Croix Valley