BrightStar Care St. Croix Valley

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of BrightStar Care St. Croix Valley

September 19, 2017

By Sandra W_525718

The caregiver I have is really good! She is dependable, always comes, and does what I want. The care I have received from BrightStar Care has made my life easier. My caretaker takes me wherever I have to go, like grocery shopping and doctor's appointments.

September 07, 2017

By Mounir M_520445

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is honest, has good caregivers coming into the home and they do everything right. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by sending in a trained caregiver.

August 24, 2017

By Thomas M_516045

With what I have seen so far, BrightStar Care has been good. The caregiver sees things that needs to be done and does it without being asked. I had an operation and my wife has bad legs, so the caregiver gives me a hand.

August 24, 2017

By Mike O_515771

It was easier to have someone else from BrightStar Care handle the issues we had than it would have been for a family member to do so. BrightStar Care filled in the gaps for me. I didn't have to provide personal care for my dad, they relieved me of having to be with my dad all the time.

August 23, 2017

By Ask f_514954

BrightStar Care provides caregivers now that do their job really well for the client. My life is easier because the bathing is done by the caregivers, and that really helps me out a lot.

August 04, 2017

By Kevin K_506873

BrightStar Care's employee is always here and is very respectful. I like the services because they help me remember the things that I need.

August 03, 2017

By Anonymous_506014

BrightStar Care is a good company, but sometimes they have communication errors. It kind of seems like management doesn't know what's going on. The caregivers have enabled the client to be a little more independent and have given companionship.

August 02, 2017

By Susan K_505414

BrightStar Care has impressed me with their flexibility and the fact that they're on top of things. BrightStar Care makes life easier by taking care of things while I'm not here.

July 24, 2017

By James C_500374

BrightStar Care has kept me informed since the beginning, and they are professional and reliable. BrightStar Care helps me carry things because I have a weight restriction on things I can lift.

July 17, 2017

By Anonymous_496697

BrightStar Care is professional. BrightStar Care has shared the responsibility of the client with me.

July 11, 2017

By June P_494291

BrightStar Cares' caregivers are here on time most of the time and doing everything for me. I feel comfortable with them. The service has made my life easier by not having to do anything by myself without them.

July 07, 2017

By Koreon P_492974

BrightStar Care is flexible and easy to work with. The services give me time to myself and do things for myself.

From BrightStar Care St. Croix Valley

BrightStar Care St. Croix Valley is an in-home care provider serving Lake Elmo, MN and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care St. Croix Valley offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care St. Croix Valley