Right at Home Knoxville West

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Knoxville West

D.K. Thomas477004 June 30, 2016

The caregiver sent to our home is excellent, Misty. My mom loves her.

Richard Haynes1 December 30, 2015

Very well run Right at Home franchise. All CNAs and homemaker category personnel have been more than adequate. Some were exceptional.

Dave38 August 21, 2015

We interviewed three or four in-home and decided on Right at Home. It has been very good, and they have been very cooperative as far as getting people here when we need it. They have maintained the same individual level as one of our concerns was we want to make sure that there was the same person coming back. As far as I know, the caregivers are fine, and I have heard no complaints from my wife. They have indicated the scheduling and billing with no changes on prices.

cousin of Faye August 18, 2015

Other

Samantha has been caring for Faye a few months now, and shes fantastic with her. She makes sure shes hydrated, fed and very clean. She keeps the house clean and her compassion really shows. Id reccomend her for in home health care anytime.

Becky Frye June 04, 2015

Samantha is very attentive to my aunt. She lets me know what is going on during the day while I am at work. She makes sure my aunt eats three meals each day and keeps her hydrated. Samantha makes sure the house is clean and neat and that my aunt is clean. I would like for Samantha to work as many shifts as possible. I would give her an A+.

From Right at Home Knoxville West