Home Instead Senior Care - Keller, TX

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Keller, TX

Anonymous117777850 December 26, 2015

Home Instead Senior Care is great; they are fantastic. I don’t have any problem with them. They do everything I need. They take me to the store, they help me with my housecleaning, they even bathe me

Law601 March 23, 2015

My mother was a client of Home Instead. The quality of caregivers was very poor overall. They seemed to have had little training and most had been hired only a few days before coming to the house. She went through 21 caregivers in about seven months. Of those maybe two were competent. Some were rejected because their service was pitiful and others frequently quit the company apparently due to low pay. Several night shift people clearly viewed it as a way to get paid to sleep and had little motivation to care for my mom. The management team provides zero oversight or quality assurance and if a client complains about a caregiver's performance, they simply go out and hire another off the street and send them to the home. Beware.

Caring9205 April 12, 2013

The dispatchers and managers at Home Instead were very nice and helpful. We had 3 caregivers. One of them was very good but the other two were not. The good one was very attentive and kind. I understand that this agency didn't pay very well so they didn't get quality staff.

Connie14 November 28, 2012

My therapist recommended Home Instead for my dad. It's been a very positive experience. They've done what I needed done, and never had any problems. Basically, they come in to help us with housework. The caregiver was very good and always been real nice. I've been using them for maybe three months now.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Keller, TX

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Keller, TX

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details