BrightStar Care of Jupiter/Martin County

Reviews of BrightStar Care of Jupiter/Martin County

Overview of Ratings

4.8

By Ralph F

My BrightStar Care caregiver has made my life easier by following the procedures, going through exercises, and when they get done, I feel much better.

By Michael (HomeCareRX) L

Without the services, I can't walk or do anything on my own.

By Robert S

BrightStar Care has helped with my husband's dementia.

April 04, 2017

By Irma M

The care impacts Irma greatly. The caregiver always makes sure that Irma is taken care of and that everything is good for her.

March 21, 2017

By James P

BrightStar Care has made a positive in our lives by being caring.

March 02, 2017

By Ryan (RxC) S

BrightStar makes it easier for me than having to go to the doctor's office.

February 23, 2017

By John-000567000553WC01 S

The caregivers have been helpful, and are learning techniques to dress my wounds. Everything is running smoothly.

February 02, 2017

By Mark C

The work that the caregiver from BrightStar does is beautiful. When she's done working, it looks like we have a brand new house!

From BrightStar Care of Jupiter/Martin County

When a loved one's health and safety are jeopardized by age, illness or injury, it can be overwhelming. We can help you by providing a personalized care plan and the perfect trained care-giver for your loved one, giving you both the peace of mind in knowing you are receiving the highest quality, compassionate care. The Director of Nursing first meets with you to determine the kind of care needed. A plan is created which focuses on keeping your loved one safe and comfortable at home while maintaining their current lifestyle with as much independence and dignity as possible. The service is monitored with frequent supervisory visits to insure every need is being met.

BrightStar Care of Jupiter/Martin County