Right at Home Galveston

Contact Now

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Galveston

William O_514769 August 22, 2017

I would tell my friends that Right at Home was very nice to me. I had no problems with them. The service provides me with physical therapy and they would also talk to me. The caregivers who make sure that I was okay.

Cecil J_514746 August 22, 2017

Right at Home is dependable, and they really care about their clients. The caregivers from Right at Home are understanding of me and my condition. They make sure that I always have coverage when someone cannot come in.

Carol M.210115 January 18, 2017

Thank you for being there when we needed help. The gals were wonderful!

Terry052725 November 29, 2016

Right at Home did an excellent job in caring for Rosine, whom I was the primary caregiver to/for/in addition to Right at Home.

Robert E. Lucas February 27, 2016

Great job and always on time.

Susan Martin February 26, 2016

Both the caregivers and office staff were excellent. I would definitely recommend this company to others.

Lisa P January 23, 2016

Shelly did a terrific job in helping me get my family member home from the hospital and arranging a caregiver to spend time with my Family member afterwards. Since I am not located in Galveston, Right at Home has given me the reassurance and peace of mind that my family member can receive personal care and attention.

Reviewer44 December 31, 2015

The caretaker was friendly and we hit it off well as we had interests in common and spent much time discussing interests in common. She was very capable and caring.

S. Hunt December 18, 2015

These guys were awesome. We seemed to have an excessive amount of last minute changes and Right at Home always came through. We actually had several different caregivers due to the hours we needed and all of the caregivers were caring and thoughtful. I will definitely use them again.

Rayben June 29, 2015

I was very pleased with the services of Right at Home. They were very polite, helpful, and efficient. Anytime I had a question or concern, they were able to help me no matter how long and how often I would call. Thank you Right at Home-Galveston for such a wonderful and caring service.

C.G. Atwood March 21, 2015

Very good agency. They were responsive to all our needs. My wife was home on hospice care and I need Right at Home to fill in same days in coverage.

Liz Paris February 26, 2015

I loved Christine. She was like part of our family.

Tim20 August 01, 2014

From the beginning, we have been pleased with Right at Home. We came out of an extended hospital stay. They were prompt to respond and were able to provide very competent assistance. We have been very pleased with Tara who was sent as our caregiver.

Natalie3 May 02, 2013

I could not have asked for a better caregiver. Cynthia is kind and loving. She is also efficient, hard-working, and reliable.

Beulah1 April 28, 2013

Ronda has been very kind, patient, and a tremendous help to me - keeps me comfortable and does many things on her own to make me comfortable and entertained.

From Right at Home Galveston