LineHcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Galveston

Overview of Ratings

4.9

By JoAnn F

I would recommend Right at Home because the young girl that is coming to help me is very kind and pleasant. She has a good attitude.

By Jean H_2

Right at Home provided services years back with my mother and the way they run their business is what persuaded us to use their services again for my husband. I had heard a professional's opinion about Right at Home and that is a great review to have. Right at Home is ran by a great owner. Right at Home have provided us a caregiver that helps me with purging and organizing paperwork, but cannot come in the morning to help my husband with what he needs.

By Aurora G

I would recommend Right at Home because they can accommodate me very quickly. I called on Labor Day and they had a caregiver here within three hours. Right at Home makes life better because I can go to work and have peace of mind knowing my mom is taken care of. It makes life so much better.

August 25, 2017

By Wendy Z

I would tell others that Right at Home is a good company because they are reliable. The services have made Robert's life easier by having help.

August 22, 2017

By William O

I would tell my friends that Right at Home was very nice to me. I had no problems with them. The service provides me with physical therapy and they would also talk to me. The caregivers who make sure that I was okay.

August 22, 2017

By Cecil J

Right at Home is dependable, and they really care about their clients. The caregivers from Right at Home are understanding of me and my condition. They make sure that I always have coverage when someone cannot come in.

January 18, 2017

By Carol M.210115

Thank you for being there when we needed help. The gals were wonderful!

November 29, 2016

By Terry052725

Right at Home did an excellent job in caring for Rosine, whom I was the primary caregiver to/for/in addition to Right at Home.

February 27, 2016

By Robert E. Lucas

Great job and always on time.

February 26, 2016

By Susan Martin

Both the caregivers and office staff were excellent. I would definitely recommend this company to others.

January 23, 2016

By Lisa P

Shelly did a terrific job in helping me get my family member home from the hospital and arranging a caregiver to spend time with my Family member afterwards. Since I am not located in Galveston, Right at Home has given me the reassurance and peace of mind that my family member can receive personal care and attention.

December 31, 2015

By Reviewer44

The caretaker was friendly and we hit it off well as we had interests in common and spent much time discussing interests in common. She was very capable and caring.

December 18, 2015

By S. Hunt

These guys were awesome. We seemed to have an excessive amount of last minute changes and Right at Home always came through. We actually had several different caregivers due to the hours we needed and all of the caregivers were caring and thoughtful. I will definitely use them again.

June 29, 2015

By Rayben

I was very pleased with the services of Right at Home. They were very polite, helpful, and efficient. Anytime I had a question or concern, they were able to help me no matter how long and how often I would call. Thank you Right at Home-Galveston for such a wonderful and caring service.

March 21, 2015

By C.G. Atwood

Very good agency. They were responsive to all our needs. My wife was home on hospice care and I need Right at Home to fill in same days in coverage.

February 26, 2015

By Liz Paris

I loved Christine. She was like part of our family.

August 01, 2014

By Tim20

From the beginning, we have been pleased with Right at Home. We came out of an extended hospital stay. They were prompt to respond and were able to provide very competent assistance. We have been very pleased with Tara who was sent as our caregiver.

May 02, 2013

By Natalie3

I could not have asked for a better caregiver. Cynthia is kind and loving. She is also efficient, hard-working, and reliable.

April 28, 2013

By Beulah1

Ronda has been very kind, patient, and a tremendous help to me - keeps me comfortable and does many things on her own to make me comfortable and entertained.

From Right at Home Galveston