Visiting Angels - Fresno, CA

Overview of Ratings

4.7

September 06, 2017

By Mona C

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels's caregivers were nice, well prepared, and kind. The assessment nurse was great, my mother go along very well with all of the caregivers, and they met all of my mother's needs. Visiting Angels made my life easier because I knew that my mother was safe and that she was being well cared for.

September 06, 2017

By Anonymous_410

Visiting Angels has a big turnover rate and they can't keep people. Visiting Angels makes my life better because I can get out of the house and not worry about my loved one.

August 12, 2017

By Frank L

We have been very happy with our caregivers from Visiting Angels, and they have been very responsive in helping us out. The service from Visiting Angels helps us a great deal. We have good caregivers, and the services take the worry away from us.

August 09, 2017

By Tami L

Visiting Angels is a polite company, they made sure all of our questions were answered. Visiting Angels only came for three days, but they made the client very happy during that time.

August 07, 2017

By Conrad B

The caregivers are always on time to work. I am able to go places, and do things that I wouldn't be able to do without Visiting Angels.

From Visiting Angels - Fresno, CA

Visiting Angels - Fresno, CA is an in-home care provider serving Fresno, CA and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels - Fresno, CA offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Visiting Angels - Fresno, CA