Visiting Angels - Fresno, CA

Reviews of Visiting Angels - Fresno, CA

4.9

November 03, 2017

By Gerald J

Visiting Angels' caregiver does everything we hoped. Visiting Angels' caregiver allows me to have the time to myself to play a little golf.

November 03, 2017

By Pamela D_1

Visiting Angels has good caregivers working for them. The most helpful aspect of my mother's services is the help she gets when showering.

October 11, 2017

By Ben V

When I got ready to do home care I learned that the owners of Visiting Angels really make all the difference. The care provides me with not having to worry about scheduling people.

October 05, 2017

By Kristin K_1

Visiting Angels is incredibly professional. The staff is always responsive. The caregivers helped my loved one with medication, driving places, and cleaning out her refrigerator. They helped her with everything.

September 06, 2017

By JoAnne C_2

I would tell someone that we have had a lot of experiences with Visiting Angels, and everything has gone very well. My loved one can't do his housework for himself, so Visiting Angels is there to do those things for him and will also make some meals for him.

September 05, 2017

By Mona C

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels's caregivers were nice, well prepared, and kind. The assessment nurse was great, my mother go along very well with all of the caregivers, and they met all of my mother's needs. Visiting Angels made my life easier because I knew that my mother was safe and that she was being well cared for.

September 05, 2017

By Anonymous_410

Visiting Angels has a big turnover rate and they can't keep people. Visiting Angels makes my life better because I can get out of the house and not worry about my loved one.

August 11, 2017

By Frank L

We have been very happy with our caregivers from Visiting Angels, and they have been very responsive in helping us out. The service from Visiting Angels helps us a great deal. We have good caregivers, and the services take the worry away from us.

August 08, 2017

By Tami L

Visiting Angels is a polite company, they made sure all of our questions were answered. Visiting Angels only came for three days, but they made the client very happy during that time.

August 07, 2017

By Conrad B

The caregivers are always on time to work. I am able to go places, and do things that I wouldn't be able to do without Visiting Angels.

From Visiting Angels - Fresno, CA

Visiting Angels - Fresno, CA is an in-home care provider serving Fresno, CA and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels - Fresno, CA offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Visiting Angels - Fresno, CA