LinePocEocHcp_cert

Overview of Ratings

4.5

October 02, 2017

By Elizabeth K 533254

I am pretty new to Right at Home and it is the only company I have ever dealt with, so I don't know what is good and what's not. Right at Home is flexible with my loved one's care, and they try to find a good fit. Having someone actually come and be there is very important. The added care of having someone with my mom takes the worry off of me.

September 23, 2017

By Barbara P_529019

All of the caregivers at Right at Home are great, and I usually don't have a problem if things have to be changed with the services. Right at Home is easy to deal with, and whatever I ask them to do they will do for me. They always answer my questions and things are easy to change if I need.

September 20, 2017

By Rosana C_526291

I would refer Right at Home to others because they contact me immediately and keep an eye on my dad. The services provided by Right at Home have taken the worry away for my father.

September 12, 2017

By Eileen O_522240

Right at Home is a very professional agency, and I feel very comfortable with the caregiver when she is here. I am very pleased with the caregiver that I have. I felt it was too early to set me up with a caregiver, but my daughter wanted me to do that, so I would be use to having someone here when she was needed.

September 01, 2017

By Anonymous_518924

I would recommend Right at Home because they have a good system, of keeping track on the caregivers, they are efficient. Right at Home has shared responsibility of tasks with the caregivers, they help me with my tasks.

August 24, 2017

By Mike L_515859

Right at Home delivers what they promise. So far, they have been right on as far as the service. We are happy with it and it gives us a good feeling. My loved one may not realize what the care is doing for him, but right now the care lifts a heavy load off of our shoulders. It's hard to do bathing care for a grown adult. We know it's a great service.

August 22, 2017

By Paul

We're using Right at Home Fresno for my mother, and they seem OK. They come in on weekends, clean up around the house, and prepare food for her. They're competent and flexible. Sometimes, when I have visitors, I cancel, and they don't seem unhappy with that. They're just happy to be there when they're there. It's working out. Their work is very adequate. One time, my mother got cranky and told them to go away, so they gave me a call, hung in there, and got past that little problem. However, the billing could be clearer. When I get the statement, they accompany some invoices and maybe one or two of the invoices were missing. It would be nice if it were billed at the end of every month when I could see exactly what the hours were.

August 05, 2017

By Esther S_506987

Right at Home provides quality care and works with our time. The caregivers make the client's life easier because they can help her with anything that she needs.

August 02, 2017

By Charles "Wayne" B_505483

Right at Home keeps their word on being there on time. Right at Home provides companionship when he is alone. They help him with his life. It frees up my time to get things done.

July 27, 2017

By Alberto "Gilbert" V_502754

Right at Home came out quickly. I called them on a Thursday and they had someone ready for the weekend. I was very impressed. We didn't have to change our plans. They accommodated to us. The caregivers have only came out a couple times, and they are very good. They seem to care about my dad, which I am very happy with. He gets along with them.

July 14, 2017

By Janie R_496498

We have referred Right at Home to other families. I don't know if they have called or not. We talk about the good care given to my husband. Right at Home has helped us the most because it has freed me. I'm disabled in my hands, and now I don't have to worry about bathing my husband and dressing him.

July 11, 2017

By Donald K_494258

Right at Home works well with insurance companies and they are a 24-hour service. The service has made my life easier by knowing that there is someone there for my mother to take her places and with little things.

July 03, 2017

By Carla B_491304

Right at Home is very responsive. Right at Home has made our life easier because they are giving the client her baths and we don't have to do that, which makes this a lot easier.

June 23, 2017

By Emma S_487647

Right at Home makes me comfortable.

June 03, 2017

By Ruben V_478545

Right at Home is very friendly and professional. They care about the people, and I haven't had a bad experience so far.

June 02, 2017

By Charlotte S_478334

Right at Home caregivers can do all kinds of things, like take me places.

June 01, 2017

By Joanne B_477578

Right at Home is very competent and takes care of my needs. Right at Home has good people working for them.

May 05, 2017

By Pat B_465642

Right at Home's quality of caregivers is good, and Right at Home is willing to make changes. For the most part, caregivers are equipped with everything they need. Right at Home is more than cooperative with my care.

May 04, 2017

By Joanne C_465022

Right at Home's caregivers are very cordial, friendly, and do what you need the to do.

May 04, 2017

By William "Bill" Y_465017

Right at Home takes very good care of me.

May 01, 2017

By Rita B_463068

Right at Home is a very good company and they aim to please their clients with the caregivers they send.

May 01, 2017

By Nadean R_463065

Right at Home is very consistent.

May 11, 2016

By James128073350

My experience with the caregivers from Right at Home Fresno was generally good. They were friendly and helpful. We did not need serious care, but they were adequately trained for our needs. I would be fine hiring them again.

From Right at Home Fresno