Preferred Private Care

Contact Now

Reviews of Preferred Private Care

cintia July 26, 2016

Unbelievable service.I never thought of such a remarkable service for a homemaker,I thank to the team of Preferred Private Team.

Mark Burger July 07, 2016

I needed some certified assistants for my nursing team and came up with Preferred Private Care. I am very much satisfied with the services.

Mark Coleman July 07, 2016

Hello I'm, Mark, My Grandma was treated by them few weeks ago. they are very best what they do. i will suggest everyone to try them.

From Preferred Private Care

Welcome to Preferred Private Care

The Comfort of Careā€¦.The Comfort of Home

Preferred Private Care, a locally owned and operated Nurse Registry, specializes in matching the right caregiver to our patient's personalities and their particular needs. We refer caregivers for home health care including Home Health Aids, Certified Nursing Assistants, Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Homemakers, Companions and Sitters. We refer caregivers to individuals in their homes, hospitals, nursing homes and assisted living facilities.

Our services are designed to assist people in maintaining independent living by providing assistance with the daily task of living. We believe in treating each client with respect, compassion, and dignity, and to meet each client's physical, emotional, and financial needs. We strive to create an environment of teamwork and participation where, through continuous improvement, people pursue excellence and take pride in their work, the organization, and their personal development.

Our Services:

• Meal Preparation
  • Dress/Hygiene Assistance
  • Transportation
  • 1-24 Hour Live in Service

Personalized care for your loved one is an important matter and finding the right person can be a frustrating experience. That is why we offer a FREE EVALUATION with the family to make sure you are provided with the proper care. Please give us a call for free assessment.

We service the following counties:

• Martin County
  • St. Lucie County
  • Indian River County
  • Okeechobee County
  • Palm Beach County

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes