Reviews of Sara Companion Services

Posted by Kathrine J June 24, 2015

What had me sold about Sara is that I could meet the caregiver before they starting taking care of my dad. That was huge for me because I was worried about a stranger in the house.

Posted by Mrs K June 18, 2015

I had looked around at differnet companies in my area, and Sara Companion Services was one of them. I was impressed by the service but when I made my decision and met the caregiver, I was even happier. She was a great fit and my dad was very happy too. Thank you Sara for being what my dad needed!

Posted by Caring74763050 November 27, 2013
3.0

We chose Sara Companions because they allowed me to meet the caregiver before starting work. We’ve been using them since September for my dad. She does meal preparation and laundry. The caregiver's attitude is very good, reliable, and punctual, but I don’t think she's a really good match for my dad.

Posted by Caring052401 June 07, 2013
4.0

My sister found Sara Companion Services and we hired their services for our mom. Someone accompanied the aide during the interview and explained everything to us, and we also liked how they presented themselves. The aide came three days in a week and my mother seemed to be happy with her. There was one problem before, because the aide wanted to change the schedule but instead of checking with us first, they just informed my mom that was what they would do. Instead of 9 am to 1 pm, they wanted 8 am to 12 pm and that interfered with my mom's social activities. But we compromised and had the aide come in at 8:30 am. So far, we were happy with the aide and comfortable with her too.

Posted by MeD April 07, 2013

Through and follow-up on initial invesitgation. Pleasant interview, follow-up and excellent match of the care giver.

Posted by Caringniece February 09, 2013

i can't begin to tell you how much help the aide provides. She works from the moment she sets foot in the door until it is time to leave. Above all, she is the most caring person. Very important especially when you cannot monitor the care your loved ones are receiving. I would recommend Sara Companions to EVEREYONE who needs help. Sincerely Pat ..niece of patient

Posted by RoseannR December 26, 2012
1.0

I only needed their services for two weeks. At first, I thought that everything was really good with Sara Companion Services. I've even recommended them to someone else, and she also had a very good experience. But at this point, I would tell people not to use them. After we're done with the two weeks service, I had surgery and I was home for a while and I was going to keep an eye on mom. So I called them and said that I want to put a hold on her account. But they continued to bill me. I couldn't get my 2-week deposit that they were holding. So I had to call my credit card company to put a stop on those and that's how I got my money. They're great when you call them and you need something, but then when you're done with their services, they are completely useless.

Posted by Cbrody June 07, 2012

We have been clients for over 5 months and our family absolutely loves the caregivers provided. Anytime you need a recommendation just contact me. A+++

Posted by GoldenAnnie June 04, 2012

Absolutely wonderful company to deal with. They arranged care on very short notice and the caregiver they provided is just splendid.

Posted by Marie Mcdougal April 23, 2012

Very courteous and professional. SARA took the time to get to know me and my situation. The care planner listened closely to my needs and found the perfect companion to assist me. I would recommend to anyone in need of home care.

Other Options Nearby