BrightStar Care Flower Mound

Overview of Ratings

4.5

October 20, 2017

By Rita C_2

BrightStar Care has very personable caregivers. The caregiver from BrightStar Care is very personable, thorough, and explains things very well.

October 18, 2017

By Debbie K

I like the people I worked with in the office, like the administrators and nurses. I was very impressed with the people that came to take care of my mom. All of them were really good. The services allowed me to go on vacation without worrying about my mom. They gave my mom her medication and food.

October 13, 2017

By Jean C_1

BrightStar Care did a good job with my father. There were a couple of things that happened that we weren't happy with, however, overall BrightStar Care tried their best to care for my father. My father's caregiver helped him with his bath then would take care of him with his medications.

September 25, 2017

By Joyce L_2

BrightStar Care is very nice. They are good at getting substitutes if a caregiver is unable to make it. BrightStar Care picks up my husband to take him to the senior center, then spends the whole time with him while he is there.

September 25, 2017

By James C_1

BrightStar Care truly cares about their clients that they are providing services for. BrightStar Care allowed our family to worry about other things without having to worry about my mother.

From BrightStar Care Flower Mound

BrightStar Care Flower Mound is an in-home care provider serving Flower Mound, TX and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Flower Mound offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Flower Mound