BrightStar Care Flower Mound

Reviews of BrightStar Care Flower Mound

4.6

November 13, 2017

By Anonymous_152

BrightStar Care always was able to provide coverage when I needed it. They found caregivers on short notice in emergencies. The care from BrightStar Care made life easier for me because they were there for me. They helped me with my loved ones, which was good.

November 09, 2017

By Consuelo A

BrightStar Care is a very good company and they have good followup with all of their clients. BrightStar Care was always on time, and someone was always there to help me when I needed them

October 24, 2017

By Trudy C_1

BrightStar Care is very positive, secure, and confident. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because I don't have to worry about the care for my mother.

October 20, 2017

By Rita C_2

BrightStar Care has very personable caregivers. The caregiver from BrightStar Care is very personable, thorough, and explains things very well.

October 18, 2017

By Debbie K

I like the people I worked with in the office, like the administrators and nurses. I was very impressed with the people that came to take care of my mom. All of them were really good. The services allowed me to go on vacation without worrying about my mom. They gave my mom her medication and food.

October 13, 2017

By Jean C_1

BrightStar Care did a good job with my father. There were a couple of things that happened that we weren't happy with, however, overall BrightStar Care tried their best to care for my father. My father's caregiver helped him with his bath then would take care of him with his medications.

September 25, 2017

By Joyce L_2

BrightStar Care is very nice. They are good at getting substitutes if a caregiver is unable to make it. BrightStar Care picks up my husband to take him to the senior center, then spends the whole time with him while he is there.

September 25, 2017

By James C_1

BrightStar Care truly cares about their clients that they are providing services for. BrightStar Care allowed our family to worry about other things without having to worry about my mother.

From BrightStar Care Flower Mound

BrightStar Care Flower Mound is an in-home care provider serving Flower Mound, TX and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Flower Mound offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Flower Mound