Reviews of Seven Stars Home Care Services, LLC
CSAL April 10, 2016
I am a current client of this provider
Having a perfect match of care giver and patient is the key to developing a successful relationship.
Service flexibility from the agency was a must for us as we learned the amount of care that was just right.
A proactive care giver ensured things were being taken care of during the hours of service.. The patient isn't always comfortable initiating the care request.
Nothing gives us more pleasure than the satisfaction of our clients and family members. Our goal is to ensure our clients receives (7 stars) above quality care at a competitive rate.
From Seven Stars Home Care Services, LLC
The Company specializes in Private Duty Home Care Services that will serve the State of Connecticut. The Company’s objective is to serve as a match maker to clients, home care providers, and provide non-medical home care services to adults, seniors, and children with special needs. We also provide home care services to pediatric patients with a variety of conditions.
In today's hectic busy world, you can't always be there for those you care about most. With Seven Stars Home Care Services, LLC exclusive and customized plans, you can have the next best thing. Whether you need care in your home, in an assisted living facility, or hospital, our caregivers are available to provide help. You can now have an agency that gives you the flexibility and peace of mind within a budget customized to meet the demands of both you and your loved ones.
When only the best will do, consider Seven Stars Home Care Services, LLC to be your licensed, bonded and insured agency in Connecticut. We're dedicated to giving the best assistance to your loved one to provide a happy, well-balanced, and stress-free life.
Features of Seven Stars Home Care Services, LLC
- Licenses: HCA-0001015
- Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)
Range of services
- Companion care
- Personal care assistants
- In-home health care
Types of care
- Accompany clients to doctors' appointments
- Light housekeeping
- Transfer assistance
- Dressing, grooming
- Bathing, toileting
- Walking, wheelchair assistance
- Memory care
- Meal preparation
- Errands & grocery shopping
- Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
- We check driving records
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- We require drug screenings
- We check sexual offender databases
- Patient Transfers
- Stress Management
- Family Communication
- Transition Issues
- Memory Care
- Training areas extra: OSHA, HIPAA, Elder Abuse Neglect and prevention, Fall prevention, Fire safety
- Credit card
- Payment options extra: trustee, long term insurance
1495 Black Rock Turnpike
Fairfield, CT 06825
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities