Right at Home Snohomish County

Reviews of Right at Home Snohomish County

DL Conner December 31, 2015

They are great!!

Reviewer12 December 30, 2015

They always do the best they can in providing a caregiver to meet my husband’s needs.

J. Kingham December 19, 2015

Very helpful and attentive.

Mabel H. December 18, 2015

You have bent over backwards to accommodate my idiosyncrasies, forgiving my mistakes and caring for me. Thanks so much.

C. Hallanger December 17, 2015

Right at Home does it ALL right! When we needed sudden and immediate help for our aging (and difficult!) father this summer, Right at Home provided a wide variety of high quality services and excellent, ongoing advice. We were totally supported by everyone on the staff from the owner to office staff to the care supervisor and caregivers. This team provided compassion, competence, efficiency and service which exceeded any expectations. You can't do better than this organization.

Alfred H. December 16, 2015

Very good caregiver, very friendly and good worker.

Mrs. James G. Stewart December 15, 2015

We have been very pleased with the caregivers. They are very professional and want to please.

Anonymous115251650 October 29, 2015

We used Right at Home for my mom. They did a very good job. They're very prompt. If they had to send a new person, one of the directors would come with that person to make sure that they were well addressed as to what to do and to get any new information from me about changes in my mom's condition. They're very responsible, and they make sure that their caregivers knew what to do. The girls were very always prompt. They were very kind. They knew that they had to work with mom, and they were very successful doing that. They seemed to know how to work with someone that might be a little bit confused. Sometimes seniors do want to say no to strangers, particularly when it comes to helping them in the bathroom, but there's ways around that, and they seemed to know how to do that. They seemed to be better trained. They're very professional. They're easy to work with. If I had questions about the bill, I had no problem talking to them. They were very respectful, and that worked well. They did a very good job.

Julie Simpson September 02, 2015

I interviewed this provider

Right at Home was exactly what we needed. The men and women were all very professional , kind , caring and great to have fun our home. We would highly recommend them for caring for anyone.

Malid Kegswald March 31, 2015

The girls are very conscientiously attentive to my needs and questions. I like all of them. When I was hospitalized I know Ron and Sharon were worried about my welfare. He had my P.O.A and made a contract with R.A.N for some to check n me every day. Now, I am needing them less often usually one only.

Julie Solleer March 27, 2015

Very responsive agency. Always willing to do their best to meet your needs. The billing department has great customer relations! The caregivers thus far have been excellent.

Maureen Roberson February 27, 2015

Mom says “she did good.”. Looks like she did what was expected but nothing beyond. Left coffee pt area unclean also left ½ hr (?) early on both days.

Gordon Gilchrist February 27, 2015

Debby is a very cautious person as well as careful. She moves/transfers me carefully. Brenna is a good driver and a great dresser. She is very considerate.

Chris103105750 December 17, 2014

This agency has been in our home now for over a year and are a big help. My daughter is a disabled veteran, and they have helped her maintain her dignity as a person. Her main caregiver, Amber, and her bonded immediately, and it really helps her emotionally. As a family, we love "Right At Home" and want everyone to know it.

Julie48 December 09, 2014

We love Amber so much! My mom feels very comfortable with her and looks forward to their time together. Amber is so natural with her, and mom is able to relax.

Caring73569950 November 20, 2013

We like the caregiver from Right at Home. He is good a match to my dad. He takes care of my dad when I need to get out of the house. The care and service are good.

MrsEC June 29, 2013

Very nice people.

Betty24 May 31, 2013

Very good, very caring.

Rodriguez May 31, 2013

We were very pleased with your services and would use them again should the ocassion arise. Thank you for all you did.

Jennifer14 March 30, 2013

Great response time! Victoria's team has helped grandeur where we need extra help!

Dave7 March 27, 2013

Our experience has been nothing short of what Vicki promised. The service level and care from the caregivers, Dianne and Mary Jane is great. The two most important and impressive things: 1. Flexibility with the scheduling of hours. 2. Mom is comfortable with Dianne and Mary Jane. Vicki and Right at Home will be highly referred!

R.G.H March 15, 2013

Great home health Care provider! Reasonably priced. Caregiver is always on time and helps me with everything I need to live independently in my home.

From Right at Home Snohomish County