Home Instead Senior Care - East Lansing, MI

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - East Lansing, MI

Linda Remus December 30, 2015

I am very satisfied with their services, employees and caregivers. They are very efficient, always on time and very caring people. I am so glad I have them to help me when needed. Would recommend them highly.

Joyce W. Macrorie December 29, 2015

Home Instead has been a life saver to me in time of need when I had two hip replacements and now with a basal cell carcinoma of lower left eyelid. I very much appreciate the high quality of service they provide. Very reliable!

Sharon Fortino June 22, 2015

Nancy is truly a gem! She is so caring of my mom and is such a hard worker. Mom would have a very difficult time without her! Willie is also wonderful, so caring, and helpful, and a hard worker too!

Alan12 August 01, 2014

Home Instead has excellent staff and excellent communication with the family. I recommend them to every family I know with a need for this kind of service.

deana22 May 25, 2014

Home Instead -East Lansing is a phenomenal provider of senior care. The staff are well trained, flexible, caring, and compassionate. My dad has been well taken care of and the caregivers were well matched with his needs and personality.

hollren March 10, 2014

I interviewed this provider

I recently needed assistance for my father to assist him in recovering from surgery. I needed a pretty quick turnaround due to his needs. I called Home Instead senior care in East Lansing to see if they would be able to quickly turnaround. I instantly received a call back from Home Instead and they were very caring and understood my dad's needs. They readily provided me with the necessary paperwork and found a responsible care provider in a matter of hours. Although my dad decided to go a different direction prior to the first meeting, the promptness of this office and quick attention to detail, assures me that if we ever need these types of services, I will not hesitate to call this center.

East Lansing Family January 30, 2014

We used Home Instead during the time our mother was living alone. The office staff was always helpful at making arrangements. The care providers were always kind, helpful and respectful of our mother's needs. They were willing to assist with numerous tasks in a cheerful manner. When it became apparent that our mother needed to move Home Instead was very helpful in allowing a smooth transition to a new facility. Although our mother now lives in an assisted living facility we still use Home Instead when Mom wants to go places when either we or the facility staff are not able to take her. We have been very happy with this company.

Judy and Joe September 18, 2013

They're definitely an A+ in all categories. Patient care, frequent home visits with the client and addresses concerns immediately. Office help and caregivers personable, very concerned about clients care, prepare nice meals and very attentive. Highly-recommended. Home Instead - No complaints whatsoever. We are extremely pleasured and happy with them

Peter9 September 18, 2013

Friendly staff and does its duties in a capable and extremely professional manner. I highly recommend them.

Caring70528650 June 28, 2013

We are very pleased with the service being provided by Laurie and the Home Instead Senior Care. We will most likely need to expand services to more hours as our condition may require.

John43 May 31, 2013

Very, very satisfied since 2006!

Hugh1 April 17, 2013

So far we have been very satisfied with the service at Home Instead.

Sherry13 April 17, 2013

Rakael has been wonderfully thoughtful in who she has placed with Lola. She is extremely compassionate and kind. Nancy has been patient, hard working, and sensitive to Lola's needs.

Annie D March 13, 2013

I live out of state, and when my mother needed extra support with driving, getting to appointments, laundry, and miscellaneous needs, I contacted Home Instead in East Lansing. The office staff was efficient and caring in arranging for her care, and my mom's caregiver has been an absolute angel. Although I have not met her, I know that she is a lovely person. My mother is so fond of her and her support has significantly improved the quality of my mom's life. It has also had a positive impact on the quality of my relationship with my mom. I feel more relaxed knowing that someone is helping my mom with the things I would if I lived closer. Now when I come for a visit we don't have to spend all of our time running errands because they have been taken care of, so we have more quality time together. I am so grateful to my mom's caregiver and to Home Instead for being so responsive to our needs and wishes.

Derleth February 22, 2013

They have done an incredible job with my mom. They have been really responsive.

ANDERSON February 21, 2013

IT IS BECAUSE THAT'S THE WAY IT IS. tHEY ARE VERY SENSITIVE AND PERCEPTIVE. THEY TRY TO MEET THE NEEDS OF WHAT i'M ASKING FOR. wHAT MORE CAN THEY DO?

Caring0942 February 19, 2013

We are not happy with Home Instead. The office communication is very poor and they're not respectful or helpful. Very often, the care doesn't come when you need it. I've had two good aides, but the others haven't worked out. Some are not so good and we're not comfortable with them in the home so we had to replace them. We got good one right now, but she doesn't work all the time. We were supposed to have somebody today. We might need to change agency if this wouldn't get any better. So far, they're the worst one we've ever had.

Thank you for your comment. As the owner of the East Lansing Home Instead Senior Care, I am sorry to hear about the frustration you have encountered with our services. We are committed to not only providing quality care to your loved one, but also in providing you the peace of mind you need regarding their care. We focus on consistency of care by establishing relationships built on trust, and this is top of mind as we hire our staff and CAREGivers. Please feel free to reach out to me at the office so we can better meet your needs.

Wynn Esterline - Franchise Owner - Home Instead Senior Care

From Home Instead Senior Care - East Lansing, MI

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - East Lansing, MI

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address