Reviews of Health Professionals, Inc.
No Reviews Yet!
From Health Professionals, Inc.
Health Professionals, Inc. specializes in providing experienced, reliable and affordable Caregivers that will meet your needs. We are committed to providing Bay Area's best and most compassionate home health care. We provide assistance for clients that need home care or skilled services while remaining in the comfort of their home.
We provide experienced Caregivers, Home Health Aides, Certified Nursing Assistants, and Registered Nurses that are screened, trained, insured, and bonded for your safety and security that are available anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Services are available on a short-term, long-term, or routine basis. No minimum hours required. Long-Term Care Insurance accepted.
Our Services Include:
- Post-operative & Restorative Care
- Toileting, incontinence and continence retraining
- Bathing, dressing, grooming and hygiene
- Mobility, ambulating and transferring
- Range-of-motion exercises
- Meal preparation and grocery shopping
- Prepare balanced diets
- Escorting to doctors appointments or events
- Laundry and Housekeeping
- Aiding with getting up in the morning or evening/tuck-in
- Medication reminders
- Provide compassion and promote emotional well-being
- Provide mental stimulation and activity
- Assisting with pet care
- Monitor, communicate and report: updates, concerns, changes and needs to agency routinely
- Specialized care for Dementia & Alzheimer's clients / Memory Care
- Home Care to complement Hospice
Since 2000, our clients have come to rely on the wide scope of care our agency provides throughout the entire Bay Area.
Photos of Health Professionals, Inc.
Features of Health Professionals, Inc.
- Physical Therapy
- Hourly Rate: $20/Hour
- Full Service Agency
Range of services
- Companion Care
- Personal Care Assistants
- In Home Health
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Range Of Services Extra: Registered Nurses
Types of care
- Transportation: Yes
- Doctor Visit Companionship
- Light Housekeeping
- Transfer Assistance
- Dressing And Grooming
- Bathing And Toileting
- Finances Bookkeeping
- Home Maintenance
- Blood Work And Other Medical Care
- Walking Wheelchair Assistance
- Memory Care
- Meal Preparation
- Errand And Grocery Assistance
- Male Caregivers
- Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 30 Miles To Provide Care
- In Person Interviews
- Reference Checks
- Driving Record Check
- Residency Confirmation
- Background Checks
- Drug Screening
- Sex Offender Check
- Continual Training
- Patient Transfers
- Stress Management
- Family Communication
- Transition Issues
- Memory Care Training
- Validation Techniques
- Training Areas Extra: Additional Training Based On Client Case.
- Credit Card
- Payment Options Extra: Long Term Care Insurance
- Payroll Provided For Caregivers
- Bonded And Insured