From Health Professionals, Inc.
Health Professionals, Inc. specializes in providing experienced, reliable and affordable Caregivers that will meet your needs. We are committed to providing Bay Area's best and most compassionate home health care. We provide assistance for clients that need home care or skilled services while remaining in the comfort of their home.
We provide experienced Caregivers, Home Health Aides, Certified Nursing Assistants, and Registered Nurses that are screened, trained, insured, and bonded for your safety and security that are available anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Services are available on a short-term, long-term, or routine basis. No minimum hours required. Long-Term Care Insurance accepted.
Our Services Include:
- Post-operative & Restorative Care
- Toileting, incontinence and continence retraining
- Bathing, dressing, grooming and hygiene
- Mobility, ambulating and transferring
- Range-of-motion exercises
- Meal preparation and grocery shopping
- Prepare balanced diets
- Escorting to doctors appointments or events
- Laundry and Housekeeping
- Aiding with getting up in the morning or evening/tuck-in
- Medication reminders
- Provide compassion and promote emotional well-being
- Provide mental stimulation and activity
- Assisting with pet care
- Monitor, communicate and report: updates, concerns, changes and needs to agency routinely
- Specialized care for Dementia & Alzheimer's clients / Memory Care
- Home Care to complement Hospice
Since 2000, our clients have come to rely on the wide scope of care our agency provides throughout the entire Bay Area.
Features of Health Professionals, Inc.
- Rate for hourly care: $20/hour
- Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)
Range of services
- Companion care
- Personal care assistants
- In-home health care
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Range of services extra: Registered Nurses
- We have male caregivers/companions
- Travel: Staff will travel 15-30 miles to provide care
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
- We check driving records
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- We require fingerprint-based background check
- We require drug screenings
- We check sexual offender databases
- Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training
- Patient Transfers
- Stress Management
- Family Communication
- Transition Issues
- Memory Care
- Validation Techniques
- Training areas extra: Additional training based on client case.
- Credit card
- Payment options extra: Long-Term Care Insurance
- We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers
- Our business is bonded and insured
7216 Mission Street
Daly City, CA 94014
Reviews of Health Professionals, Inc.
No Reviews Yet!
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities