BrightStar Care of Charlottesville

Reviews of BrightStar Care of Charlottesville

4.8

November 13, 2017

By Richard

I have somebody coming in twice a week from BrightStar Care of Charlottesville for my wife. They come in and give her a shower twice a week and clean her up. I chose them because I could afford them better than I could the others. They're friendly. The young lady comes around but sometimes circumstances prevent her from being on time, but not all the time. I'm happy with them.

November 09, 2017

By Cristine P

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they're consistent in that I can count on them coming and that's fine. I am very pleased with the people that come and they're all different, so I'm not always sure who's coming but it is consistent that somebody from BrightStar Care comes.

November 09, 2017

By Joseph T_1

BrightStar Care sends good caregivers that are not like others. BrightStar Care has made life better for me by helping me know that everything I need will be given to me. They are top notch.

October 19, 2017

By Scott H_1

I would recommend them because of BrightStar Care's caregivers. BrightStar Care lets me be able to exercise.

October 13, 2017

By Gloria P

BrightStar Care has a young lady that comes around and is patient with my wife. My wife does what this lady asked her to do and gets her active.

September 19, 2017

By Charles G_5

My caregiver from BrightStar Care has a good sense of humor and is a hard worker. The services help my day because I can't drive. The caregiver helps me the most with transportation.

From BrightStar Care of Charlottesville

BrightStar Care of Charlottesville is an in-home care provider serving Charlottesville, VA and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care of Charlottesville offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care of Charlottesville