BrightStar Care of Naples Bonita Springs, FL

Reviews of BrightStar Care of Naples | Bonita Springs, FL

4.0

October 04, 2016

By Jack148172

The doctor who works with Brightstar is also the doctor for my client, friend, and patient, and this was all seamless and happened perfectly. It’s a rotating four guys 24hrs a day; they are charming and wonderful, and they care of my friend. He is kind of functional, and they are to make sure he doesn’t wonder off the reservation. He didn’t take his meds for a day, and then he got violent. He tried to hit the caregiver, and the caregiver’s first reaction was "How can I help Kenny to not hurt himself?" They are nicer than I would expect people to be. I was just amazed.

From BrightStar Care of Naples

BrightStar Care of Naples is an in-home care provider serving Bonita Springs, FL and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care of Naples offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care of Naples