Right at Home Boca Raton, FL

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Boca Raton, FL

Elliot474211 January 27, 2017

My mother has been very happy with Right at Home and her caregiver is extremely helpful and most importantly very caring. She can be a difficult person to please, but she is very happy with your service.

Mr. Morris W. January 18, 2017

My caregiver is respectful and eager to do a good job and very helpful.

Miriam Herman January 02, 2017

My caregiver was very caring and perceptive about my needs and a pleasure to meet. Everything was excellent and I could not ask for a more conscientious service.

Anita Bucholz December 29, 2016

My caregiver, Helen, is wonderful. She's a hard worker and quite different from anyone I've ever met. The staff in the office is very nice and communicative. She helps with light housekeeping and companionship.

Phil Smith December 28, 2016

Our caregiver Yolanda does a good job and I have no complaints. She does a good job dusting and cleaning.

Eugene642613 December 23, 2016

The service is very good. I feel like the caregivers are very helpful and nice especially Mary. She is great at her job and she is very talented and caring.

Ayda December 20, 2016

The service is wonderful! If it was on a scale from 1 to 10, I will say 10. All of the caregivers are very nice and helpful and I have no complaints.

Marlene458756 December 17, 2016

The service has been very good. I feel that my mother is safe and cared for when using Right at Home. I recommend Right at Home to anyone needing homecare services.

David Johnson410032 December 15, 2016

Everything good! I could have given 6 stars if it were possible. I am very happy with the service.

Sidney Fink December 10, 2016

Jason provides excellent service in a variety of ways. He serves as a messenger, mail boy, placing items neatly in my room, and many other ways too numerous to mention.

Lori Averna001723 December 08, 2016

Everyone has been so terrific from day 1. I cannot say enough about Peter. He makes me smile from seeing my dad smile. Everyone at Right at Home makes me feel Right at Home. I cannot say enough! 100% terrific, caring, understanding people. Everyone that has a family member in assisted living should know about Right at Home.

Eric Coblin December 04, 2016

I had 7 caregivers from Right at Home. They assisted me with transitioning from Whitehall to Stratford Sunrise Senior Living, and then back to my home. They assisted me with cooking, light housekeeping and companionship. It was my absolute pleasure to have met them and spent time with them. I would recommend anyone looking for in-home care to Rght at Home. I trust them 100%.

Cara403306 November 29, 2016

Thank you so much for your patience, care and integrity in the care of my dad, Leslie. I am very appreciative of the time and energy you have put forth to help me with his care.

Florette November 01, 2016

I am very satisfied with the help that your company has provided for me. All of the caregivers have been very satisfying to my needs. I am grateful that they have cooked me wonderful meals and assisted with light housekeeping.

Margie382202 October 27, 2016

I had a wonderful experience with this company. The caregiver Shane has helped me with light housekeeping and organizing. She is the best!

Lori Averna July 20, 2016

The team at Right at Home Boca is wonderful. They have helped my father transition from a Rehabilitation Center to an Assisted Living Facility. The genuine sensitivity from this team is truly warm and accommodating in every way. I really appreciate everything they have done for my father and my family.

jodie2020 April 24, 2016

This company is a lifesaver. They went ABOVE and BEYOND to help our family in our time of need. We were desperately looking for a special food delivery for a sick relative in the hospital. Plus, it was the middle of the night and every other store/service was closed. Right at Home answered my call immediately and were very professional and attentive to my needs, listening to each and every detail of our request. Amazingly, Right at Home was able to locate the food we needed and deliver the meal to the hospital on time.

It is so wonderful to know that there are companies out there who are as attentive to customer needs, professional, and caring -- who will come to your rescue when it seemed almost impossible.

Our family is so grateful for your help, excellent professionalism and customer service. We would recommend Right At Home to all our friends and family and anyone who wants their loved ones in good hands. They are the most professional and caring company. What a rare gem. They deserve more than five stars!!!! Thank you, Right at Home!!

bidwello April 14, 2016

I interviewed this provider

When you need in-home service in Boca Raton area, look to Right At Home senior care to deliver the excellence , caring, trustworthy and companionship you needs. Whether it be for companionship, errands, personal needs, whatever the reasons and needs are Right At Home will always be there for you and your family.

mickeyspal44 March 29, 2016

I've only been using Right At Home for a short time but they have gone above and beyond to meet the needs for my mother. Because of our unusual circumstances we have made it a little more challenging than average and they have met every challenge with patience and professionalism. I gave them a 4 out of 5 stars only because our relationship is still new but I think I see a 5 around the corner.

From Right at Home Boca Raton, FL

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one’s Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Features of Right at Home Boca Raton, FL