Right at Home Boca Raton, FL

Reviews of Right at Home Boca Raton, FL

April 01, 2017

By Kathleen W.

The experience with Right at Home was wonderful. The two caregivers who took me to the doctor's appointments are equally professional and caring. I am very happy with the service. They are great.

March 31, 2017

By Kenneth S.

You guys have been phenomenal. You put your customers first and treat them right. You make us feel very comfortable and not shy in being involved in any discussion that the family needs to provide the right care. I don't normally give compliments, but you are doing all the right things and we truly appreciate it.

March 29, 2017

By Marie T.

I have been very satisfied with the care and attention I have received from management as well as the aides that have helped me daily. Everyone has been much help and kind, patient and gone beyond their regular duties to make me feel comfortable and well cared for. I would not hesitate to recommend Right at Home for anyone searching for such service.

March 03, 2017

By Joanne108574

The experience with Right at Home has been good so far. The caregivers are very nice and very respectful despite a very challenging case as my husband is very fragile. The experience with the owner was very good. They are very accommodating. I would recommend Right at Home.

February 28, 2017

By Melissa805406

Most of the caregivers were very helpful. The office and staff communicate very well and I trust them. I would recommend Right at Home to anyone.

February 28, 2017

By Gerald D.

Thank you so much. We are truly appreciative of the emergency coverage for me and my wife over the weekend. Your caregivers are wonderful and outstanding. We will only use you and no other home care companies. Your company is fantastic. We give you the highest rating and would highly recommend you.

February 26, 2017

By Chris451252

The caregiver is very helpful and accommodating. The office staff is very nice and friendly. The owner is very nice, and Shae is a nice young lady. We are happy with the services we are receiving. I would recommend this company to anyone.

February 21, 2017

By Gerald882146

Thank you so much. We are truly grateful and appreciative of the emergency coverage for my wife and I over the weekend. Your caregivers are wonderful and understanding that provide outstanding service. We will only use you and no other home care companies. Your company is fantastic. We give you the highest rating and would highly recommend you.

February 18, 2017

By Julie E.

If I ever got hurt I would call Right at Home to take care of me. I feel so lucky to have your company to help me in a time of need. I have never met so many caring people in my entire life.

February 18, 2017

By Chris860180

The company is very good and pleasant to work with. We are very happy with our caregiver. The owners are very prompt and send in our care notes and invoices to the LTC Insurance weekly. This allows us to receive checks from the insurance company regularly. We love the arrangement. We give Right at Home the highest 5-star rating.

January 27, 2017

By Elliot474211

My mother has been very happy with Right at Home and her caregiver is extremely helpful and most importantly very caring. She can be a difficult person to please, but she is very happy with your service.

January 18, 2017

By Mr. Morris W.

My caregiver is respectful and eager to do a good job and very helpful.

January 02, 2017

By Miriam Herman

My caregiver was very caring and perceptive about my needs and a pleasure to meet. Everything was excellent and I could not ask for a more conscientious service.

December 29, 2016

By Anita Bucholz

My caregiver, Helen, is wonderful. She's a hard worker and quite different from anyone I've ever met. The staff in the office is very nice and communicative. She helps with light housekeeping and companionship.

December 28, 2016

By Phil Smith

Our caregiver Yolanda does a good job and I have no complaints. She does a good job dusting and cleaning.

December 23, 2016

By Eugene642613

The service is very good. I feel like the caregivers are very helpful and nice especially Mary. She is great at her job and she is very talented and caring.

December 20, 2016

By Ayda

The service is wonderful! If it was on a scale from 1 to 10, I will say 10. All of the caregivers are very nice and helpful and I have no complaints.

December 17, 2016

By Marlene458756

The service has been very good. I feel that my mother is safe and cared for when using Right at Home. I recommend Right at Home to anyone needing homecare services.

December 15, 2016

By David Johnson410032

Everything good! I could have given 6 stars if it were possible. I am very happy with the service.

December 10, 2016

By Sidney Fink

Jason provides excellent service in a variety of ways. He serves as a messenger, mail boy, placing items neatly in my room, and many other ways too numerous to mention.

December 04, 2016

By Eric Coblin

I had 7 caregivers from Right at Home. They assisted me with transitioning from Whitehall to Stratford Sunrise Senior Living, and then back to my home. They assisted me with cooking, light housekeeping and companionship. It was my absolute pleasure to have met them and spent time with them. I would recommend anyone looking for in-home care to Rght at Home. I trust them 100%.

November 29, 2016

By Cara403306

Thank you so much for your patience, care and integrity in the care of my dad, Leslie. I am very appreciative of the time and energy you have put forth to help me with his care.

November 01, 2016

By Florette

I am very satisfied with the help that your company has provided for me. All of the caregivers have been very satisfying to my needs. I am grateful that they have cooked me wonderful meals and assisted with light housekeeping.

October 27, 2016

By Margie382202

I had a wonderful experience with this company. The caregiver Shane has helped me with light housekeeping and organizing. She is the best!

July 20, 2016

By Lori Averna

The team at Right at Home Boca is wonderful. They have helped my father transition from a Rehabilitation Center to an Assisted Living Facility. The genuine sensitivity from this team is truly warm and accommodating in every way. I really appreciate everything they have done for my father and my family.

April 24, 2016

By jodie2020

This company is a lifesaver. They went ABOVE and BEYOND to help our family in our time of need. We were desperately looking for a special food delivery for a sick relative in the hospital. Plus, it was the middle of the night and every other store/service was closed. Right at Home answered my call immediately and were very professional and attentive to my needs, listening to each and every detail of our request. Amazingly, Right at Home was able to locate the food we needed and deliver the meal to the hospital on time. It is so wonderful to know that there are companies out there who are as attentive to customer needs, professional, and caring -- who will come to your rescue when it seemed almost impossible. Our family is so grateful for your help, excellent professionalism and customer service. We would recommend Right At Home to all our friends and family and anyone who wants their loved ones in good hands. They are the most professional and caring company. What a rare gem. They deserve more than five stars!!!! Thank you, Right at Home!!

March 29, 2016

By mickeyspal44

I've only been using Right At Home for a short time but they have gone above and beyond to meet the needs for my mother. Because of our unusual circumstances we have made it a little more challenging than average and they have met every challenge with patience and professionalism. I gave them a 4 out of 5 stars only because our relationship is still new but I think I see a 5 around the corner.

From Right at Home Boca Raton, FL

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one’s Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Photos of Right at Home Boca Raton, FL