Right at Home Boca Raton, FL

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Boca Raton, FL

Margie382202 October 27, 2016

I had a wonderful experience with this company. The caregiver Shane has helped me with light housekeeping and organizing. She is the best!

Lori Averna July 20, 2016

The team at Right at Home Boca is wonderful. They have helped my father transition from a Rehabilitation Center to an Assisted Living Facility. The genuine sensitivity from this team is truly warm and accommodating in every way. I really appreciate everything they have done for my father and my family.

jodie2020 April 24, 2016

This company is a lifesaver. They went ABOVE and BEYOND to help our family in our time of need. We were desperately looking for a special food delivery for a sick relative in the hospital. Plus, it was the middle of the night and every other store/service was closed. Right at Home answered my call immediately and were very professional and attentive to my needs, listening to each and every detail of our request. Amazingly, Right at Home was able to locate the food we needed and deliver the meal to the hospital on time.

It is so wonderful to know that there are companies out there who are as attentive to customer needs, professional, and caring -- who will come to your rescue when it seemed almost impossible.

Our family is so grateful for your help, excellent professionalism and customer service. We would recommend Right At Home to all our friends and family and anyone who wants their loved ones in good hands. They are the most professional and caring company. What a rare gem. They deserve more than five stars!!!! Thank you, Right at Home!!

bidwello April 14, 2016

I interviewed this provider

When you need in-home service in Boca Raton area, look to Right At Home senior care to deliver the excellence , caring, trustworthy and companionship you needs. Whether it be for companionship, errands, personal needs, whatever the reasons and needs are Right At Home will always be there for you and your family.

mickeyspal44 March 29, 2016

I've only been using Right At Home for a short time but they have gone above and beyond to meet the needs for my mother. Because of our unusual circumstances we have made it a little more challenging than average and they have met every challenge with patience and professionalism. I gave them a 4 out of 5 stars only because our relationship is still new but I think I see a 5 around the corner.

From Right at Home Boca Raton, FL

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one’s Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Features of Right at Home Boca Raton, FL