Always Best Care of Birmingham

Contact Now

Reviews of Always Best Care of Birmingham

Warren B June 06, 2016

I wanted to let you know that Carolyn was a great care taker for my patient.The patient had a laser procedure which involved some anesthesia and detailed aftercare. Carolyn was very well trained to care for her and really helped her with her icing and aftercare products.My patient was very pleased that she had her so she did not have to do everything herself being drowsy after anesthesia.We will definitely call on you again to provide this level of care for future patients. Thanks again!

Warren, MD Owner & Medical Director Seiler Skin Cosmetic Laser & Aesthetics Center

Christina Lemucchi May 25, 2016

Ankle is doing great and I'm up and around, running errands, etc.! I can't (again) thank you so much for helping me out and making this happen. I know it was a longer day then Kathy had hoped, but she was a trooper for sure. I'll give you a call again when I have the ACL done!

All the best, Christina

Vicki Morgan May 17, 2016

I am just writing to thank ABC for the wonderful care that they gave to my dad. He was in assisted living and needed additional care due to dementia and the sitters were so kind to him and he enjoyed their company. I liked that there was consistency in the sitters that came and he was able to get to know them and had a relationship with them. He became comfortable with them because the same few came all the time. We never had to worry that someone would not show because Tim made sure all the days were covered as he had 24/7 care. When my father became too ill to get out of bed, the sitters were wonderful to make sure he was clean and comfortable even when he could no longer verbally express his needs. I would pop by all the time unannounced and I was never disappointed in what I encountered. Several times when I would come by, the sitter would be sitting on the bed reading to him or singing to him even though he was unresponsive for the most part. I know he could hear them and that meant so much to me. As a working person who could not be there all the time, I felt so comfortable that they were there. His main sitter even came to his funeral! I cannot say enough good things about ABC. Tim and his staff are aces!!!!

DorothySmith April 29, 2016

I just wanted to let y’all know that Latoya was fantastic last week. She jumped in and replaced our regular sitter who was sick like she had always been there and knew what to do. It was very comforting having such a capable replacement to care for Mamma/Oma. Thank you!

Dorothy

Kemper Sarrett April 25, 2016

Jeannie is extremely capable, and treats and cares for Alice like she's own family. She is thorough and firm, yet gentle and respectful. She is also good about keeping me informed about things that transpire during the day while she is providing care in my absence, which helps me feel a level of comfort that Alice is being well cared for. Thanks!

Kemper

Dave Phillips April 11, 2016

Thank you so much for the in-home assistance that you are providing to my mom. We have found your caregivers to be caring, kind and accommodating. My mother is very pleased with her caregivers and has developed a special bond with each one. It is a big relief to me to know that my mother is receiving excellent and dependable care. Thank you and Always Best Care for all that you do. Dave P.

james Franklin April 07, 2016

Other

I just want to express how pleased I am with the care you are giving to my mother-in-law. Your caregivers are highly-professional, well-trained, and friendly. They have enabled my mother-in-law to live more comfortably and happily. They make sure if she is eating right and taking her medicines on time. Besides that, they help her with bathing, dressing, walking, reading, and more. It feels great to have someone take care of your loved one when you are not around. Thank you Always Best Care for your excellent services.

From Always Best Care of Birmingham

Since 1996, the compassionate caregivers from Always Best Care have helped thousands of families with non-medical in-home care needs. We provide free consultations and are dedicated to exceeding your expectations