Salus Home Care, LLC Salus Home Care, LLC - Biloxi MS

Reviews of Salus Home Care, LLC | Salus Home Care, LLC - Biloxi MS

Overview of Ratings

January 31, 2016

By Sandra123287550

Salus Home Care has been very good and very dependable. We’ve used them since November last year. Our caregiver is compassionate, knowledgeable and caring. She helps my husband with a lot of things. We’re happy with the care being provided.

January 27, 2016

By Jerry123158750

I was very satified with Salus Home Care. I used them for my wife. The caregivers were excellent. I would recommend them to others.

From Salus Home Care, LLC

CALL US FOR A FREE IN-HOME EVALUATION... We provide non-medical senior care for clients in their home or the facility where they reside. Our services range from basic companionship services to incontinence care. Give us a call and our counselors will meet with you to help evaluate your needs and identify the level of care that may be required. We understand we may not be your answer but we would like to help you through the difficult process FREE OF CHARGE!!! Salus Home Care is making waves in the market! With the baby boomer generation reaching the age where they need assistance, the senior care market has been overwhelmed with people needing help. With one of the most stringent hiring practices in the area, which includes extensive background checks and drug screens, we have focused all of our efforts on choosing the right people to work with us. When people ask us, "Why is Salus Home Care different from any other home care agency?" ; we proudly say that it is the people that we employ! We are confident that we can provide exemplary services that exceed the expectations of our clients and care partners, and we are anxious to prove that to everyone on the MS Gulf Coast! Give us a call and let us show you we are serious! Experience the Salus Difference!

Photos of Salus Home Care, LLC

Features of Salus Home Care, LLC

Rates

• Hourly Rate: $16/Hour

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency

• Companion Care
  • Personal Care Assistants
  • Range Of Services Extra: Homemakers, Personal Errands, Light Housekeeping, Etc

Types of care