Right at Home Beachwood, OH

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Beachwood, OH

August 25, 2016

By BJMR

Sue from Right at Home helped Mom pull through a tough period this weekend. She needed 1 on 1 assistance and Sue was there and Mom responded well. The support physically and spiritually was so helpful.

July 29, 2016

By Anne875861

Right at Home is very convenient. My father's caregiver arranges his appointments and takes him to the doctor. She is kind and responsible. Shalon steps to look in on him and Elise is terrific to work with. I have no suggestion to improve the service that they offer.

June 30, 2016

By Rabbi J.F.004231

Shardei did a great job. She was very attentive to my father’s needs and even did more than he was able to articulate. A pro. Thank you.

June 30, 2016

By R.J.836684

Right at Home was there for us when we needed assistance quickly. Elise offered great support and excellent communication throughout the process. She helped us stay on top of our loved one’s care when we couldn’t be there.

June 25, 2016

By MGB881806

I have found Right at Home to be very responsive. Elise in the office has been amazing.

June 17, 2016

By GS830366

After trial and error, I've found a company that lives up to their name. I feel like I've known them forever. In fact, I feel Right at Home when I'm with them.

By Renita Allen

Pleasant, professional, dedicated staff and strong advocate for the client.

By Jackie Edelman

Right at Home and Shalom is exceptionally professional as expected but also really warm and caring. Very dependable. When I leave the house I donÕt have to worry how things will go.

By Claudette L.

Shalom and staff has been dependable and caring. Staff works well with our employees to give the best care to our residents. Shalom also volunteers story telling, music and meditation.

By S. V.FIIHI

Ellie the office manager has always been nice to me and made a great match. Olie my caregiver is very helpful and fun to be with. We enjoy each other's company and that makes for a very nice relationship. Right at Home is great. We have no complaints.

By Patricia Mc CubbinHKSVO

Can't recommend a better service. Rashenda does a great job. We find Right at Home almost like family. We don't feel like the caregivers are strangers. They are great helpers, multi-talented cooks, cleaners and drivers. They are versatile and they match the skills to my needs. They make me feel like the most important person in the house.

By B. S. K.DDHBZ

She is really quite good. If Paris or Debbie don't know what to do then they just ask and I don't have to say it again because they remember. They are really quite good. Thank you.

February 26, 2016

By Gene Oberst

Service is great. Robin does well. She delivers on the personalized plan that Shelom made for mom. And mom is a tough cookie! We rely on the fast communication from Elise in the office.

January 29, 2016

By Dr. Mark Levn

I can’t say enough good things about Right at Home. My blind wheelchair bound father found himself in the hospital without even the ability to get himself a sip of water. The Right at Home caregivers were there for him, helping with the little things and advocating on his behalf with the big things. An aide rode back with him and stayed with him at home while he recovered. I highly recommend this service.

December 19, 2015

By Gerri H.

Right at Home is fantastic. Very pleased with you!

December 18, 2015

By Joyce G.

The gals provide great company for the infirmed and much relief to the caregivers. Thanks!

November 30, 2015

By Elizabeth Failla

They are top-notch. Everyone on the team is extremely nice and very attentive. We love to see the owners so actively involved and visiting us.

November 30, 2015

By Fran Bevis

Staff is always on time and they dress appropriately. They are caring and compassionate. They are also well-trained to care for our residents.

November 25, 2015

By Amy Kossiveiz Fishman

I love the way Adreanna interacts with my mom. The have fun together. She is so nice and hard working. She's always on time which is really important. She is just so lovely and really very charming.

November 25, 2015

By Kathleen F.

Your ladies are all accommodating and well-trained. They'll do anything you ask. Lashen took me to the hairdresser and market. She makes great pot roast in the crock pot. It just falls and melts in your mouth with onions and potatoes.

October 31, 2015

By Dr. Abe Chasin

We had a good fit with the caregiver. She was a perfect fit for us. Shelly understands what we need and picked up on where everything is in the kitchen quickly. Communication between us is excellent. She is a real winner. I feel she is someone to look forward seeing again.

October 28, 2015

By Minnie and Ramona

My caregiver is so compassionate. She was so much help. She went above and beyond. Right at Home is a wonderful company and their employees are professional, hardworking and always looking to help where we need them. We would use them again and would recommend them to anyone.

September 30, 2015

By Steve V.

They were very caring and helpful. Prompt to reply and thorough in their approach. The caregivers were exceptional. Can't recommend highly enough.

June 22, 2015

By Deanne Kossever

Everything is fine. The help is on time and does everything that needs to be done. Taking care of my pets and helping with them. I would recommend them.

June 15, 2015

By Beverly Miller

We have never used a homecare aide before, but a situation was going on that really was getting to be too much for me as caregiver for both my mom and my dad. When I called Right at Home, they came over that same day to assess the situation. The aide who helped us was very responsive and helpful and soon had everything running like a well-oiled machine. She did exercises with my mother, helped her to shower, and made sure my mom was eating her lunch and drinking enough. Dad and mom really enjoy her visits. The entire experience from the great service provided by the caregiver and the office staff support was a very stress-free, easy, and helpful process. Last but not least, it seemed to me to be very affordable for such a high quality of care.

May 24, 2015

By Cecelia M. Vidman

Sher remembers very well how I do things. All caregivers are pleasant, respectful, and punctual.

May 15, 2015

By Eleanor11

Completely satisfied with Right at Home! Aiyanna was wonderful. Elise is extremely helpful.

April 30, 2015

By Esther7

We're very happy with the companion Right At Home has provided for us. She is congenial, prompt and everything we want. She's a treasure and a great value for the cost.

April 30, 2015

Shalom and Elise have been responsive, helpful and supportive in every possible way. They are flexible when needed, which other agencies were not. They also have real relationships with their caregiving staff, which gives us more confidence. And we are very pleased with the caregivers, too.

April 19, 2013

By Linda65568550

Our caregiver is A+. She is very caring and takes her job very seriously. She is never late and never calls off. She is a very hard worker. Thank you, Linda.

From Right at Home Beachwood, OH