Home Instead Senior Care - Arnold, MD

Overview of Ratings

4.8

October 28, 2015

By Patrick Michael

We were very pleased with the care, compassion and kindness given to our Dad. Everything went smoothly and we felt very confident that he was well cared for when family could not be there. Thank you Pam for going above and beyond.

September 30, 2015

By Sue Gordon

Your organization is a fine example of home care service. The employees are first rate. The office staff were very knowledgeable. Krista is the best in the world.

June 29, 2015

By Michele29

The Home Instead staff is outstanding! The caregiver provides a top notch care for my son with multiple disabilities. I value her patience, kindness, and willingness to learn. She is a dedicated employee and so is the office staff.

February 15, 2014

By Douglas2

We started with Home Instead Senior Care in August, and my wife continues to use them. It's just that she doesn’t have a bigger requirement for now because I'm not out of the house as much. I came across them when I searched online. I interviewed a couple and they seemed to be the most responsive and willing to get involved and support the needs that we have. We had about 4-5 caregivers for a period of 5 months, and this is for 5-6hrs if I need to be out of the house. They would come and they were fine. We had 2 or 3 that came most of the time but they were all caring and did exactly what they were supposed to do. They were great. They called me a week or so ago just to make sure I still require their service and I said absolutely!

December 26, 2012

By Cullen

We've been using Home Instead for about two weeks now. They provide us companion care for a dementia patient. I'm very satisfied with their service and I would recommend them.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Arnold, MD

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Arnold, MD

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Arnold, MD

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details