Home Instead Senior Care - Arnold, MD

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Arnold, MD

Patrick Michael October 28, 2015

We were very pleased with the care, compassion and kindness given to our Dad. Everything went smoothly and we felt very confident that he was well cared for when family could not be there. Thank you Pam for going above and beyond.

Sue Gordon September 30, 2015

Your organization is a fine example of home care service. The employees are first rate. The office staff were very knowledgeable. Krista is the best in the world.

Michele29 June 29, 2015

The Home Instead staff is outstanding! The caregiver provides a top notch care for my son with multiple disabilities. I value her patience, kindness, and willingness to learn. She is a dedicated employee and so is the office staff.

Douglas2 February 15, 2014

We started with Home Instead Senior Care in August, and my wife continues to use them. It's just that she doesn’t have a bigger requirement for now because I'm not out of the house as much. I came across them when I searched online. I interviewed a couple and they seemed to be the most responsive and willing to get involved and support the needs that we have. We had about 4-5 caregivers for a period of 5 months, and this is for 5-6hrs if I need to be out of the house. They would come and they were fine. We had 2 or 3 that came most of the time but they were all caring and did exactly what they were supposed to do. They were great. They called me a week or so ago just to make sure I still require their service and I said absolutely!

Cullen December 26, 2012

We've been using Home Instead for about two weeks now. They provide us companion care for a dementia patient. I'm very satisfied with their service and I would recommend them.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Arnold, MD

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Arnold, MD

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address