Visiting Angels - Altoona, Wisconsin

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels - Altoona, Wisconsin

September 19, 2017

By Donna M_525698

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels provides very reliable service. The services help me two days a week in the morning which I appreciate. Although, Visiting Angels has limited services to two hours each day.

August 29, 2017

By Karen H_517392

Visiting Angels is very nice and is very good. I have no complaints at all. Visiting Angels does a lot of stuff that I can't do, and comes twice a week.

By Amy S_516576

Visiting Angels is friendly, responsible, caring, and they follow-up. My mom has Alzheimer's, so it she doesn't appreciate it.

By Chuck N_516567

I would say that Visiting Angels can do everything. Visiting Angels does almost anything for me.

By Suzanne K_516556

Visiting Angels hires caregivers that truly care about my father and his needs. Visiting Angels makes my life easier by caring for my father and providing for his needs. I live very far away and am unable to be there to care for him.

By Edna B_515416

I like the way that Visiting Angels treats my mom. Visiting Angels has made my life better by helping me with bathing my mom.

By Cheryl S_515405

Visiting Angels is just very nice. I know one of the office workers, and she has been very very helpful. So far, they have been very good and I cannot complain about any of it. Visiting Angels just makes me feel better because my mother cannot get around very well, and I like knowing that there is someone there to take care of her during the day.

By Greg L_515402

Visiting Angels is a really good company. They have honest employees and I think that they pick them pretty well. Visiting Angels makes life easier for my father because they do things for him that he cannot do himself. He is on oxygen and has many medical problems, so the services takes all of the hard things away for him and makes life easier.

By Elizabeth S_514290

Visiting Angels is wonderful because they are so anxious to do whatever you ask them to do. They are also very polite and capable. The caregivers did the dishes for me, cleaned my bathroom mirror, and made sure I drank my water.

By Father S_514289

Visiting Angels is kind, caring, efficient, professional, and responsive. The client was not able to respond appropriately to everything the caregivers said and she was not really with it, but the services were helpful.

By Carol H_514286

Visiting Angels is very efficient and willing to do what is asked of them. They also do a good job. The client isn't always available when his caregivers are here so they work with him.

By Karen A_514269

Visiting Angels is very helpful, sweet, and compassionate. Visiting Angels made life easier by doing what I asked, and even exceeding my expectations by being able to fix an omelet for me.

By Gloria S_514267

I like to have my caregiver come because it gives me an extra feeling of security. I like that my caregiver does whatever I ask her to do.

By Marlene E_514247

I liked the availability, courteousness, willingness, and caring attitude of Visiting Angels. The caregivers stayed at home with my loved one while I could be gone for an entire day, which I couldn't have done without their help.

By Darlene I_504137

I really appreciated what Visiting Angels did for me. They are really nice people. Having Visiting Angels made my life easier because when they came in they helped with my personal care and housework.

By Megan K_504033

I have told people that Visiting Angels does a really good job. Our caregiver has gone above and beyond to provide us with the best care. The client's services provide him a way for him to go to his appointments and to be safe on the way there. His caregiver is also a companion for him.

By Robert H_504019

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is there and they do an excellent job. You wouldn't believe how Visiting Angels has made my life easier because I have tried it on my own before and I can not do it.

By Gerald S_503989

I would tell someone what Visiting Angels does for us. They help us get individual things that we need such as food. Visiting Angels is concerned about me. It makes life easier having them here, and they are someone I can fall back on.

July 29, 2017

By Brad N_503697

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels always have somebody available for us when we make a request. The caregiver we have now is young but she is who my mother has requested and she is able to be real helpful with her and I feel comfortable leaving her. Visiting Angels has made life easier because my mom lost two daughters and I am her only child left and she feels a great loss but the young caregiver has been able to talk with my mom and she has been able to relate to her. The care from Visiting Angels allows me to get away with the guys.

July 27, 2017

By Leigh Ann K_502792

The caregivers do what they are supposed to do. The caregivers take me places where I wish I could go.

July 21, 2017

By Pearl S_499530

I like most of the stuff from Visiting Angels and that they did what I asked them to do. Visiting Angels made life easier by being on time and by doing what I wanted them to do.

July 21, 2017

By Joseph H_499179

Visiting Angels is a good organization because they do a good job, and the owner is cooperative. Visiting Angels takes care of me.

By Dorothy H_497958

Visiting Angels is prompt and mostly willing to do what needs to be done. Visiting Angels provides good service. The nurses always clean up my dishes and cook my supper.

By Eva H_497956

Visiting Angels will always follow up with my loved one and I, and I would recommend them. Visiting Angels will help my loved one with their bath throughout the week.

By Janice D_497934

Visiting Angels is very reliable. Visiting Angels does anything that I want them to do.

By June W_497933

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is very attentive and they will call me with whatever changes there are and that may happen and I don't have to call them. The caregiver I have is excellent. The caregiver from Visiting Angels seems to be able to do most anything and whatever I need done, if she can do it. She is very anxious and willing to do what I like.

By Gene R_497928

Visiting Angels is very good and professional, they do a good job and keep their clients safe. Visiting Angels helped out where ever needed, it got it done right.

From Visiting Angels - Altoona, Wisconsin

Visiting Angels - Altoona, Wisconsin is an in-home care provider serving Altoona, WI and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels - Altoona, Wisconsin offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Visiting Angels - Altoona, Wisconsin