Visiting Angels - Altoona, Wisconsin

Reviews of Visiting Angels - Altoona, Wisconsin

Overview of Ratings

4.5

By George C 556443

Visiting Angels' staff and caregivers are good. Visiting Angels helps the most by allowing me to do things I need to do, so we can stay living independently.

By Barb E 556438

The caregivers are on time and always doing extra things for me like cleaning. I do not like the caregiver they send me if my normal caregiver can not come.

By Jim E 556292

Visiting Angels sends out the billing every two weeks. By having Visiting Angels, it's one less thing I have to do. Without Visiting Angels I couldn't help my loved one.

By Anonymous 556274

Visiting Angels is organized, and they come when scheduled. They are very good at communicating when schedules change. Visiting Angels does my grocery shopping for me.

By Gary P 556271

I was really happy with the care that my mom was given from Visiting Angels. They kept notes and told me everything that I needed to know about her. It was good to have someone there from Visiting Angels to watch over my mom and make sure she didn't fall or wander off.

October 26, 2017

By Annette W 546919

I would refer others to Visiting Angels because our caregiver is very nice and she takes care of me. Visiting Angels' services make me feel better that I have someone to help me when I need the help.

October 26, 2017

By Stacy W 546426

My loved one's health was falling apart and Visiting Angels pulled everything together. The caregiver was very understanding, kind, and compassionate. They helped me and my loved one in that time of need.

October 25, 2017

By Lisa P 545944

Visiting Angels was willing to work with me and they kept sending the people I liked. Visiting Angels spent time with my mom so I could work.

October 25, 2017

By Pat B 545808

Visiting Angels sent people who were good. The service has made my life much better because it's made me feel more secure in having someone there with my mother.

October 24, 2017

By Mary S 545225

Visiting Angels is friendly, thorough, and absolutely wonderful. They take care of me the best they can. They are right there to help me get anything I need done. I couldn't ask for more from Visiting Angels. The caregivers come out twice a week to help me.

October 24, 2017

By Leslie B 545196

I like the caregivers from Visiting Angels, they have always been accommodating, and we can call the office and get help if we need it. The services from Visiting Angels have taken a lot of the stress away from me.

By Jean K 543390

Visiting Angels is very helpful. Even when their tasks are done, they will ask if they can do other things for us. Visiting Angels goes above and beyond for my parents. My mom is 89, so Visiting Angels provides great company and service for her. My mother can complain like no other, but she has had no problems with Visiting Angels.

By Donna S 543362

Visiting Angels' caregivers are really good because they arrive on time. All of my caretakers are nice and not mean.

By Barbara B 543361

My mother seems to be very happy with everything, we have never had any issues with Visiting Angels. I don't know that there is any problem here at all, everything seems to be very smooth, and my mother is happy.

By Dawn M 542709

Visiting Angels sent caregivers who were very nice, and Visiting Angels worked hard to get a caregiver that my husband could be comfortable with. Visiting Angels made life easier for me because they allowed me to get out and do other things and not worry about my husband.

By Kathleen K 542708

Visiting Angels has been very dependable for us. The services that I have currently for my father have a great impact on his life. His caregiver will take him to his medical appointments and he is very happy with that because his caregiver doesn't nag him. My father's caregiver is good company.

By John D 542707

Visiting Angels did a good job, has good caregivers, and showed up when we needed them. The services made my life easier because I knew that my mother was being looked after.

By Carol D 542706

Visiting Angels has been good at finding better ways of taking of my mother. The care Visiting Angels has provided has given me great relief, and has made my life easier by just being there.

By Richard and Millie B 542705

Visiting Angels is very prompt with the service. I am ensured of taking my medicine daily. This is much better than the doctor.

September 27, 2017

By Anthony P_531090

Visiting Angels is courteous and cares about the clients, it's not about the money. My girlfriend is recovering from surgery and were still moving in our new apartment, so the caregiver's help with heavy lifting. It's a godsend.

September 27, 2017

By Shana A_531069

I would tell others that the caregiver that I get from Visiting Angels is a doll. The caregiver goes ahead and does the things that I have asked her to do.

By Jeffrey R_525762

I really appreciate the help that Visiting Angels gives me. I think it is a very good company. My caregiver is always here on time and does a good job with things I have a hard time doing myself. I can't get down on the floor to clean and she helps with that. I'm very happy with her help.

By Carl B_525748

Visiting Angels' caregivers are prompt when they arrive and they are very diligent in their work. Visiting Angels permits my wife to go out of town for a few days at a time. Her mental health makes it easier for us to live as husband and wife.

By Kathy H_525702

I would tell someone that my dad is pleased with his caregiver from Visiting Angels. They have a good rapport and are reliable. Visiting Angels is there to be a companion to my dad. She cheers him up .

By Donna M_525698

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels provides very reliable service. The services help me two days a week in the morning which I appreciate. Although, Visiting Angels has limited services to two hours each day.

August 29, 2017

By Karen H_517392

Visiting Angels is very nice and is very good. I have no complaints at all. Visiting Angels does a lot of stuff that I can't do, and comes twice a week.

By Amy S_516576

Visiting Angels is friendly, responsible, caring, and they follow-up. My mom has Alzheimer's, so it she doesn't appreciate it.

By Chuck N_516567

I would say that Visiting Angels can do everything. Visiting Angels does almost anything for me.

By Suzanne K_516556

Visiting Angels hires caregivers that truly care about my father and his needs. Visiting Angels makes my life easier by caring for my father and providing for his needs. I live very far away and am unable to be there to care for him.

By Edna B_515416

I like the way that Visiting Angels treats my mom. Visiting Angels has made my life better by helping me with bathing my mom.

By Cheryl S_515405

Visiting Angels is just very nice. I know one of the office workers, and she has been very very helpful. So far, they have been very good and I cannot complain about any of it. Visiting Angels just makes me feel better because my mother cannot get around very well, and I like knowing that there is someone there to take care of her during the day.

By Greg L_515402

Visiting Angels is a really good company. They have honest employees and I think that they pick them pretty well. Visiting Angels makes life easier for my father because they do things for him that he cannot do himself. He is on oxygen and has many medical problems, so the services takes all of the hard things away for him and makes life easier.

By Elizabeth S_514290

Visiting Angels is wonderful because they are so anxious to do whatever you ask them to do. They are also very polite and capable. The caregivers did the dishes for me, cleaned my bathroom mirror, and made sure I drank my water.

By Father S_514289

Visiting Angels is kind, caring, efficient, professional, and responsive. The client was not able to respond appropriately to everything the caregivers said and she was not really with it, but the services were helpful.

By Carol H_514286

Visiting Angels is very efficient and willing to do what is asked of them. They also do a good job. The client isn't always available when his caregivers are here so they work with him.

By Karen A_514269

Visiting Angels is very helpful, sweet, and compassionate. Visiting Angels made life easier by doing what I asked, and even exceeding my expectations by being able to fix an omelet for me.

By Gloria S_514267

I like to have my caregiver come because it gives me an extra feeling of security. I like that my caregiver does whatever I ask her to do.

By Marlene E_514247

I liked the availability, courteousness, willingness, and caring attitude of Visiting Angels. The caregivers stayed at home with my loved one while I could be gone for an entire day, which I couldn't have done without their help.

By Darlene I_504137

I really appreciated what Visiting Angels did for me. They are really nice people. Having Visiting Angels made my life easier because when they came in they helped with my personal care and housework.

By Megan K_504033

I have told people that Visiting Angels does a really good job. Our caregiver has gone above and beyond to provide us with the best care. The client's services provide him a way for him to go to his appointments and to be safe on the way there. His caregiver is also a companion for him.

By Robert H_504019

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is there and they do an excellent job. You wouldn't believe how Visiting Angels has made my life easier because I have tried it on my own before and I can not do it.

By Gerald S_503989

I would tell someone what Visiting Angels does for us. They help us get individual things that we need such as food. Visiting Angels is concerned about me. It makes life easier having them here, and they are someone I can fall back on.

July 29, 2017

By Brad N_503697

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels always have somebody available for us when we make a request. The caregiver we have now is young but she is who my mother has requested and she is able to be real helpful with her and I feel comfortable leaving her. Visiting Angels has made life easier because my mom lost two daughters and I am her only child left and she feels a great loss but the young caregiver has been able to talk with my mom and she has been able to relate to her. The care from Visiting Angels allows me to get away with the guys.

July 27, 2017

By Leigh Ann K_502792

The caregivers do what they are supposed to do. The caregivers take me places where I wish I could go.

July 21, 2017

By Pearl S_499530

I like most of the stuff from Visiting Angels and that they did what I asked them to do. Visiting Angels made life easier by being on time and by doing what I wanted them to do.

July 21, 2017

By Joseph H_499179

Visiting Angels is a good organization because they do a good job, and the owner is cooperative. Visiting Angels takes care of me.

By Dorothy H_497958

Visiting Angels is prompt and mostly willing to do what needs to be done. Visiting Angels provides good service. The nurses always clean up my dishes and cook my supper.

By Eva H_497956

Visiting Angels will always follow up with my loved one and I, and I would recommend them. Visiting Angels will help my loved one with their bath throughout the week.

By Janice D_497934

Visiting Angels is very reliable. Visiting Angels does anything that I want them to do.

By June W_497933

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is very attentive and they will call me with whatever changes there are and that may happen and I don't have to call them. The caregiver I have is excellent. The caregiver from Visiting Angels seems to be able to do most anything and whatever I need done, if she can do it. She is very anxious and willing to do what I like.

By Gene R_497928

Visiting Angels is very good and professional, they do a good job and keep their clients safe. Visiting Angels helped out where ever needed, it got it done right.

From Visiting Angels - Altoona, Wisconsin

Visiting Angels - Altoona, Wisconsin is an in-home care provider serving Altoona, WI and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels - Altoona, Wisconsin offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Visiting Angels - Altoona, Wisconsin