Visiting Angels - Altoona, Wisconsin

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels - Altoona, Wisconsin

Leigh Ann K_502792 July 27, 2017

The caregivers do what they are supposed to do. The caregivers take me places where I wish I could go.

Pearl S_499530 July 21, 2017

I like most of the stuff from Visiting Angels and that they did what I asked them to do. Visiting Angels made life easier by being on time and by doing what I wanted them to do.

Joseph H_499179 July 21, 2017

Visiting Angels is a good organization because they do a good job, and the owner is cooperative. Visiting Angels takes care of me.

Dorothy H_497958 July 19, 2017

Visiting Angels is prompt and mostly willing to do what needs to be done. Visiting Angels provides good service. The nurses always clean up my dishes and cook my supper.

Eva H_497956 July 19, 2017

Visiting Angels will always follow up with my loved one and I, and I would recommend them. Visiting Angels will help my loved one with their bath throughout the week.

Janice D_497934 July 19, 2017

Visiting Angels is very reliable. Visiting Angels does anything that I want them to do.

June W_497933 July 19, 2017

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is very attentive and they will call me with whatever changes there are and that may happen and I don't have to call them. The caregiver I have is excellent. The caregiver from Visiting Angels seems to be able to do most anything and whatever I need done, if she can do it. She is very anxious and willing to do what I like.

Gene R_497928 July 19, 2017

Visiting Angels is very good and professional, they do a good job and keep their clients safe. Visiting Angels helped out where ever needed, it got it done right.

About Visiting Angels - Altoona, Wisconsin

Visiting Angels - Altoona, Wisconsin is an in-home care provider serving Altoona, WI and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels - Altoona, Wisconsin offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.