Journeys Hospice Inc.

223 E. Amity Ave., Nampa, ID, 83686

Reviews of Journeys Hospice Inc.

Devastated January 18, 2012

This is the most un professional service provider I have ever met. There family service and understanding stinks and they really need to be shut down. I will never recommend this company to anyone .

caringfortheMrs December 28, 2009

A highly unqualified nursing staff

While interviewing this company I learned that none of the nurses on their staff have any nursing experience outside of long term care. Their Director of Nurses does not require any continuing education learning for their staff and she does not encourage education for caregivers. I would NOT recommend this agency. We elected Boise Memorial Hospice and could not be more satisfied w/ our care and their wonderful nurses!

About Journeys Hospice Inc.

Journeys Hospice Inc. is a hospice care provider serving Nampa, ID and the surrounding area. Journeys Hospice Inc. offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.