Indian River Estates East

Reviews of Indian River Estates East

Overview of Ratings

4.3

June 19, 2014

I was familiar with Indian River Estates I had gone to play bridge with people who had moved there. It wasn't expensive, and they offered continuing care, too. There were available rooms. However, to be publicly honest, I wouldn't go there. It was too far out from the town, the beaches, and shopping, but I would say, price-wise, it was a good deal.

April 12, 2014

By Greg16

Indian River Estates is the one that my father-in-law looked at, and he put himself on the waiting list. It's a little bit older. I think you had to be 62 to get in it, and it's judged by how much money you make. The apartments are very nice. They're around a lake, they're very roomy, they're like townhouses. There's an upstairs apartment and they have downstairs apartments. They're reasonable.

October 01, 2011

By Fan of Indian River

My grandparents both lived here until they passed away. They went from independent living to assisted living to 24-hour hospital-type care. The staff was very loving and warm, the food was decent, and the grounds were well-maintained. There was never an unpleasant smell and there were many activities for the residents. I visited my grandparents many, many times at Indian River, and stayed with them as long as they had their apartment. I never had a single negative experience with the facilities or the staff.

Let Us Search For You

Care

Save Stress

Features of Indian River Estates East

About Indian River Estates East

Refund Plans: 50% of Entrance Fee; Declining Balance at 1%/mo. (Price: 68% of Entrance Fee)

Map of Indian River Estates East