Indian River Estates East

2250 Indian Creek Blvd. West, Vero Beach, FL, 32966

Reviews of Indian River Estates East

Barbara82966750 July 30, 2014

Indian River Estates is where my dad lives. He's been there for 15 years and he loves it. It's wonderful, and the nice thing is that if you want to visit any of the other ones, they have apartments that you can stay in. So when my dad goes to visit my aunt, he stays in one of the apartments. He doesn't pay for it. He just uses his meal card there, so there's no extra cost. When people come to visit, the cost added on for a meal is like a dollar or $2 or $4 for lunch. It's so reasonable. I just can't be happier for Dick's parents that they just chose the same facility.

It's a much larger property, a little bit more out in the country. They offer a lot. They have the newest, highest quality nursing home there. When you go inside, it looks like you're at a Disney resort. There are different wings with different names, like the Sea Cove. You would think that you were in the highest end resort, and that's all included with the price of life care there. If you know of anybody who can get up there to take a picture, that would be worth it. It's just beautiful.

They also have garden homes and condos, a lot of different property choices. Dad has a 3200 sq.ft. 3-bedroom apartment that he's been in. Every time I come up to visit, the staff treats everyone extremely professionally. I know all of the nurses and everyone on the property because my dad has been there so long. I go up there and stay for a while. I might go down to the arts and crafts room and hang out for a little while. I make it my second home.

Caring86873650 June 19, 2014

I was familiar with Indian River Estates I had gone to play bridge with people who had moved there. It wasn't expensive, and they offered continuing care, too. There were available rooms. However, to be publicly honest, I wouldn't go there. It was too far out from the town, the beaches, and shopping, but I would say, price-wise, it was a good deal.

Greg16 April 12, 2014

Indian River Estates is the one that my father-in-law looked at, and he put himself on the waiting list. It's a little bit older. I think you had to be 62 to get in it, and it's judged by how much money you make. The apartments are very nice. They're around a lake, they're very roomy, they're like townhouses. There's an upstairs apartment and they have downstairs apartments. They're reasonable.

Fan of Indian River October 01, 2011

My grandparents both lived here until they passed away. They went from independent living to assisted living to 24-hour hospital-type care. The staff was very loving and warm, the food was decent, and the grounds were well-maintained. There was never an unpleasant smell and there were many activities for the residents. I visited my grandparents many, many times at Indian River, and stayed with them as long as they had their apartment. I never had a single negative experience with the facilities or the staff.

About Indian River Estates East

Indian River Estates East is a continuing care retirement community in Vero Beach, FL that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Indian River Estates East for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Features of Indian River Estates East