Green Ridge Village | Continuing Care Retirement Community

210 Big Spring Road, Newville, PA, 17241

Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Green Ridge Village | Continuing Care Retirement Community

charlie2 January 07, 2012

The staff at this facility was wonderful. The amenities were superb. Although I was touring with my mom and dad, I was trying to figure out how I could relocate there myself. The food was very good and the other residents were very friendly and open to offering suggestions and helpful hints. The location of the facility appeared to be in the middle of a corn field, yet it is within minutes of a mid-size city. The main limitation for my family was that the dementia unit was not a certified day care unit. Instead, if you wished to use the dementia unit (for my dad), then he would have to live there 24/7. He could not live with my mom in an apartment at the facility and go to "day care", due to a liability issue. He would be required to live 24/7 in the dementia and my mom could visit. That did not work for my mother.

FormerACM June 10, 2011

Visited this facility

I had a personal associate that lived here with her husband and her dog. They loved it! Their apartment was spacious and accommodating to their needs. The food service dining room was always set up very nicely and the staff was always very friendly. The residents that I saw when I visited were always smiling and seemed very happy. There seemed to be several social groups and activities. The facility is in a picturesque community that includes ponds and walking paths. They also seemed to allow pets which is nice because the residents don't have to part with their furry friends to move here.

About Green Ridge Village

Green Ridge Village is a continuing care retirement community in Newville, PA that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Green Ridge Village for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Green Ridge Village