Panorama | Continuing Care Retirement Community

1751 Circle Lane SE, Lacey, WA, 98503

Reviews of Panorama | Continuing Care Retirement Community

Mike88138850 September 24, 2014

Panorama was a very nice facility, but it just felt too large I think for my uncle. They had individual houses you could buy. They have a pretty impressive pool and it’s all very clean. The staff was very good and professional.

John64837550 August 26, 2014

My wife passed away about six months ago, but we have lived here at the Panorama for about ten years. I live in the independent living section and I am rather content here. One of the main things I like is that you feel independent because they take care of all the grounds for you and you don't have to worry about anything. Everything is taken care of for you and I think it is great. The only negative thing is that if someone likes to sleep in in the morning, sometimes they have this big lawn mower which is loud and annoying, I have to say that. If I would have to say anything negative about the Panorama that would be the only thing. The rest of it, I would say is all positive. We have a swimming pool and an auditorium here. We have all kinds of exercises that you can participate in, from Zumba to chair exercises for people who can't do much. To me, this is the ideal place for a person who is retired. I am really happy here. We are more independent here, but if you need help, you can get it. It is good here.

Caring69771150 December 27, 2013

I visited Panorama City. I know about this facility because I have a number of friends and acquaintances who live there. It was an excellent facility but quite expensive. The staff was fine. They have fairly extensive activities for their residents. For accommodations, they have the typical freestanding duplex or separate lodging. They also have an apartment building.

Caring72617350 November 20, 2013

Panorama City was pretty impressive. The facility itself looked perfect. It was one of these places you buy into when you go there. It was a clean place for sure. It was very nice. At this community, you can go from being completely independent to complete nursing care. I had a friend who was there and she died there. She started out living in an apartment, which had an entrance out to the courtyard but it also had a door into the hallway in the building. You can go to lunch right from that without ever going outside. Her bedroom was pretty skimpy, but she had access to this big nice room within the facility where you can go and visit people. I presumed you can visit people in there. This room was beautiful. They had a really nice place where you can go and visit. It was like a living room for the whole place. It was very attractive. Regarding activities, this community was so big that there were a number of groups that you can take part in.

asdfa August 28, 2012

Items of my relative, a patient here, were stolen. This included a large range of items. There was a glove from one of the staff members there, and they seemed disinclined to work towards solving the matter. The staff was not proactive in general and seemed apathetic.

From Panorama

It is a vibrant and beautiful community filled with active retirees who are redefining retirement living in the Pacific Northwest. Covering over 140 acres with more than 850 homes, an Aquatic and Fitness Center, Auditorium, TV station, travel agency, and an abundance of activities – the definition of senior living at Panorama is "Life With Upgrades."

Location of Panorama