Lanier Village Estates

4000 Village View Drive, Gainesville, GA, 30506

Reviews of Lanier Village Estates

Cheri5 June 13, 2013

We visited Lanier Village Estates and it was a lovely place. The rooms we saw were very bright, very nice and very comfortable. They were small, but that's okay. They have a lot of activities there. They also had a library and a pool. The luncheon was very nice and the people were gracious. However, it was a bit pricey for us.

Eddie Esq. November 22, 2012

As The Host of The Eddie Esq. Show for Savvy Seniors www.eddieesq.com WCFO AM Atlanta (1160) and WNJC AM Philadelphia (1360), I was the guest of the management at this ACTS Retirement Community. I visit such communities; this facility is right at the top for "first class" . The management is professional and knowledgeable. I talked with some of the residents and everyone seemed extremely pleased. I can highly recommend them to any of your readers. The parent company headquartered in West Point, PA, has similar communities in PA, DE, Maryland, VA, NC, SC and South Florida as well as Lanier Village at Gainesville, GA.

Jessa077 August 28, 2012

It is a nice place, they have upscale facilities and the staff is very friendly and attentive. They always welcome visitors with open arms. The food is excellent and the staff really seems to care about the welfare of the residents. There is an activity coordinator who keeps the residents active as much as possible and there are many scheduled activities outside of the facility.

Cathy3 August 15, 2011

Beautiful, classy facility in north Gainesville. I know many people who live in this assisted living facility and they love it!

About Lanier Village Estates

Lanier Village Estates is a continuing care retirement community in Gainesville, GA that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Lanier Village Estates for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Features of Lanier Village Estates