Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities:

Reviews of East Ridge

Posted by Jeff30 December 15, 2014

My wife and I chose East Ridge because it is not in a hotel-like setting, so we feel we have a lot more privacy. It is like a little house, and it is bigger than the house that we had before. The grounds are beautiful, and we felt so peaceful and comfortable. The staff are very helpful and kind. Both of us have walking problems, and the house is built that it goes kind of straight through, so there is nothing really to block our way about getting around things. It is very easy to move in. It was built with wheelchairs in mind. There are Bingo and Bridge games. We are theater goers, and there is a regular bus that goes to the theater every Sunday. There are movie nights, birthday nights, and a lot of lectures. There are meeting groups discussing spiritual things. Our house has lovely flowers in the front. On the back, there is a screened in porch, and on the other side right next to it, there is a palm forest. It is like we're on vacation the whole time. It was really perfect.

Posted by Caring73295250 September 25, 2014

East Ridge Retirement Village is a 72 acre gated community with 24-hour security. Everything is provided from independent living, to assisted living, to a nursing home. My mother has a one bedroom apartment with a huge private screened porch. Their dining room is fantastic with their great service. They have a varied menu. My mother likes their activities such as exercises and movie nights. They take the residents to church and field trips. They have everything you would ever want. It is a wonderful place. I would highly recommend it!

Posted by george braddock August 10, 2013

The place is very, very nice. So far everybody that I talked to at East Ridge seemed happy. Their food was awesome.

Location of East Ridge