Reviews of Huntington Beach Guest Home II
No Reviews Yet!
About Huntington Beach Guest Home II
At Huntington Beach Guest Homes, we encourage our residents to do as much as they can for themselves. We provide delicious home cooked meals three times a day. Our staff of trained and experienced caregivers will attend to the daily living needs of our residents 24/7.
We do our best to create a real home environment, a comfortable alternative to institutionalized living.
We provide these assisted living services listed below:
- Care coordination
- Medication management
- 24 hour care and supervision
- Short-stays (i.e. post-operative recovery)
- Home health services
- Respite care
- Dementia /Alzheimer’s care
- Palliative and hospice care
- Delicious home cooking
- House call doctors
- Live-in manager
- Transportation arranged for doctor’s appointments
- Accepting Ambulatory and non-ambulatory residents
- Non-denominational/Catholic spiritual visit
What Makes Us Special
It is the mission of Huntington Beach Guest Homes to provide traditional care in a family-like environment. It is as if your loved one never left home because they find a home with us. The staff, the care and the atmosphere at our care homes will provide a relaxing lifestyle that residents will truly enjoy as they age.
Photos of Huntington Beach Guest Home II
Features of Huntington Beach Guest Home II
- Minimum Rate: $3500/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms
- Minimum Age: 65
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 300606862