Highgate Senior Living | Yakima, WA

5605 W Chestnut Ave,, Yakima, WA, 98908

Reviews of Highgate Senior Living | Yakima, WA

Caring83410850 May 12, 2015

I have a friend that lives in Highgate, and she has been there about four or five years. I was responsible to help her get settled in there. I did not choose that one for my father for several reasons. One was because it is large. They have two levels, with private little apartments, but you almost had to be on your own and able to do things for yourself, and my father really wasn't at that spot.

He would have gone to the memory care unit, which was downstairs. I've never gone in there, and I don't think he would be happy around those people. I didn't feel that it was the right place.

My friend's room had a bathroom, a little living room, and a curtain that you could pull over the bedroom area and have it separated, which was perfect for her. She has adjusted well. She doesn't use the shower in her room, so they let her have spas instead, and they do charge a little bit for it.

They are well organized. They've got good staff. I've seen them take care of people. They got a good medical staff. There was really nothing about it that I didn't like. It's just that it was not the place for my father. I didn't feel he would be comfortable there.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Highgate Senior Living

Highgate Senior Living is an assisted living facility in Yakima, WA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Highgate Senior Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Highgate Senior Living