The Pines at Whiting

507 Route 530, Whiting, NJ, 08759

Reviews of The Pines at Whiting

June16 August 14, 2014

I like The Pines. It's very nice. I have friends who live there, both in independent and in the nursing home, and it's fine. The people I know who live there like it. The sanitation seems to be fine to me. I live in the area. They have a lot of activities. I know my friend who lives there does a lot; she keeps very busy. I went there a couple of times for picnics. It's a good place to be if you can afford it.

James31 May 31, 2013

The Pines at Whiting is an excellent place. The staff are very warm and friendly. The food was excellent. The rooms were of a good-size, nice, and livable.

Rtg87 December 22, 2012

Upon entering the facility it was nice, open, and airy. The staff greeted us with a smile. There were many amenities including fitness classes, restaurant like dining, different game nights where everyone gets together, and everyone seemed very close, both staff and residents. Every day there was a different menu in the different restaurant sections. The residents could pick anything they wanted, from appetizer to dessert. They could also choose to eat in or take out. They organize movie nights a few times a week. They even had art classes, bingo, drama club, live bands, Wii bowling, etc. Even though this is an assisted living facility, everyone has their own freedom. Family could come and stay a night, grandchildren are welcomed. Everything was secure and clean. Whether you like to relax and have quiet time or be the life of the party, you can choose. It seemed like a great and fun atmosphere for any retiree.

About The Pines at Whiting

The Pines at Whiting is an assisted living facility in Whiting, NJ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Pines at Whiting for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Pines at Whiting