Touchmark at Fairway Village

Overview of Ratings

4.5

August 22, 2013

By Felecia1

We visited Touchmark at Fairway Village and it was a really nice facility. The staff were extremely kind, knowledgeable and nice. They had a lot of activities and there was always something to do for the residents. They had a full workout facility with swimming pool. They were one the highest priced here and it was too expensive for us.

August 20, 2012

By John8897

My parent's used to live with me, which I loved, but then I received a promotion and ended up needing to travel most of the year. After touring many facilities in Vancouver I went to Touchmark. Just driving up is impressive, it looks like a vacation resort! After taking the tour I was very impressed, the facilities are very modern and clean and the staff is nice, friendly and helpful. My parents have been living there for over a year and they really like it. They say the food is good and there are many activities for them to participate in. There are movie nights and bingo, and there is also a gym and a pool that they like to visit. I liked that I could chose how much care I wanted for them, since my parent's do not need 24 hour care they have someone come in and help them in the mornings and nights. Although they don't need too much help right now, I like that there are occupational, physical, and speech-language therapy (besides the regular nursing). Overall great place and very reasonable price!

May 15, 2011

By fran chi

Visited this facility

This is a great place for seniors. I moved my parents to the Waterford after being very disappointed in the quality of care at other facilities. The staff is great, they know their residents and take very good care of them even when they require special care. They provide enjoyable activities and services. The food is consistently good. The only weakness I have noted is they don't have 24 hour nursing staff and their ability to correctly handle medications is not always up to par so if your loved one needs medication assistance, keep a close eye on medications ordered and times distributed.

About Touchmark at Fairway Village

Touchmark at Fairway Village is an assisted living facility in Vancouver, WA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Touchmark at Fairway Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Touchmark at Fairway Village