Kingswood Place

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Kingswood Place

December 31, 2013

By Virginia13

My sister and I went to Mondell House and we didn't care for it. It wasn't as clean as I would like it to be. I didn't have any problem with the staff. The rooms seemed a little old or used and didn't seem to be kept-up like the other facilities. The ground did not look very nice, it looked like they needed to do more work. The overall look wasn't very inviting. It might be for somebody else but it didn't fit what our parents liked.

April 11, 2013

It was excellent at Mondell. They just remodeled the whole place.

November 11, 2011

By Emmyrose

This is an assisted living facility with 60 apartments.The building and grounds are well kept. The apartments are studio and one bedroom with partial kitchens. All are handicapped equipped and have emergency call system. They do housekeeping and laundry. They do three meals and snacks a day.It is restaurant style and food is good. They have house doctors who come and a nurse on duty 24/7.All caregivers are certified. Transport can be arranged from an outside company. They do in house activities as bingo, movies, arts and crafts, and parties. They have a secure courtyard to sit and walk in. They go out to the senior center and shopping during the week. This facility is clean but I feel it lacks the homey feeling.

Photos of Kingswood Place

Services & Amenities of Kingswood Place

• Pets: All Pets

About Kingswood Place

Kingswood Place, our senior living community outside of Phoenix, provides thoughtful, compassionate care in a warm, lively environment nestled in a quiet neighborhood. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Our residents engage in a variety of activities, such as bingo, yoga, card and board games, pet therapy, movies, and socials. We enjoy the outdoors in our two courtyards, and take frequent trips to town for shopping, dining, and visits to the library and casino. Learn more about Surprise assisted living by scheduling a visit today.

Map of Kingswood Place