The Sycamores at Sugar Land

770 Brook Street, Sugar Land, TX, 77478

Reviews of The Sycamores at Sugar Land

February 25, 2015

Actually I have been going in there at The Sycamores off and on for the last two and a half months. It is a brand new place that they have been building all last year. They gave several tours where you got to meet staff members. What I liked about it was that they have three different sections to it. They have memory care, assisted living, and skilled nursing. My mother needs skilled nursing, and my dad needs memory care. They can accommodate both of my parents. It is much cheaper, and the facility is so much nicer. They have partnerships with other places in Sugarland that would come in and give people exercise, take them on trip,s and go on walks. They have all kinds of things, and there are lots of activities that they planned. It is very contemporary. It is just a very warm feeling, and I really like working with the staff.

February 22, 2015

We have chosen one for our mother. It's a new facility called The Sycamores at Sugar Land. They're just finishing it. A lady from Caring.com mentioned it to me. My brother lives in Sugar Land, so he had driven by to see it. We went by there, and we liked it. It is beautiful. There are hotels, restaurants, and lots of medical facilities close by. The rooms are spacious enough. We had a choice of one-bedroom or two-bedroom or just a studio. I know they're going to have exercise and different activities. They got a bus already. In talking to the director, she said they really want to wait and see what the community's interests are. One of the things we liked is that it was new, so everybody coming there would be starting fresh. As we walked around the building, in the entryway, it's got a reception area there. It has some places for you to sit and socialize. The dining area was not seen from that area, so people can have privacy there, away from people walking in. It was a separate room; it's not like anybody can walk in through the front door and see all the residents.

Photos of The Sycamores at Sugar Land

Services & Amenities of The Sycamores at Sugar Land

About The Sycamores at Sugar Land

Our peaceful setting, restaurant style dining experience, activities and beautiful setting combine to create a wonderful living environment everyday. Our genuine caring staff, home style meals, daily activities add to our residents' experience. They will tell you they appreciate all the options while living at an Emeritus Senior Living community, a Brookdale Company.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system