Grand Villa of St. Petersburg

3600 34th Street South, St. Petersburg, FL, 33711

Reviews of Grand Villa of St. Petersburg

Ann641271 August 18, 2016

I went to the grand opening of Grand Villa, and they showed me two models in the living facility. One was a one-bedroom that was very nice and had a small kitchenette area with a microwave. There was a nice living area, a good-sized bedroom, a bathroom, and a closet. There was a studio which I did not like because of the way it was laid out. They had a beautiful swimming pool. They had all kinds of prices and extra charges for extra services.

Carol178210 June 11, 2016

We visited Grand Villa. The place was very nice, but the rooms didn't have any closets. It guessed it was hotel at one point in time since it still looked like a hotel room. We did not like the rooms there. The common dining area seemed fine. It was set up restaurant-style. The staff was very nice.

DeborahCWZIA June 10, 2016

Grand Villa of St. Petersburg was absolutely beautiful but definitely was way more than what Mom needed. It’s very clean and had a pool, walking path with birds chirping, and was absolutely amazing. I want to move in, but it was too far away.

LoisOMOLN May 11, 2016

I went to Grand Villa. The people were very friendly but were not able to assist my client because of his health issue. I got as far as the front desk and spoke with the management. It seemed like a very nice place. The staff was excellent, very friendly, and very informative. I would not mind living there when I get older. They could improve on increasing their licensing, so they would be able to administer medication.

Lisa116333150 November 30, 2015

I know that Grand Villa had a very nice program and very nice floor plan, but it was more of an assisted living place. They didn’t have the services that my dad would need, like help getting up and down, but they had a wonderful program.

Patricia103767650 June 21, 2015

I went to Grand Villa. When we went in there, the first thing that hit me was that this place was like a resort. They spent a lot of money on it. The entrance is very, very nice. The staff was so pleasant. The activities that they offered for the people were unbelievable. They have games, swimming, and aerobics. There is an in-house beauty shop and an in-house movie theater. The dining room was just exquisite. The facility itself was so nice. However, my mother needed nursing care to assist her to take her insulin at night, but at Grand Villa, the nursing staff would leave at 5 p.m., and my mother needs to take the insulin before bed. That was the problem to me.

Grand Villa was a little more reasonable; plus that facility accepted Veterans benefits and Medicaid whereas the other facility would not accept those two finances. There is security there, so I felt comfortable that my mother would be OK there. The rooms were not as well appointed as the other facility, but that was a minor thing as far as I am concerned.

Caring105845350 April 25, 2015

Grand Villa of St. Petersburg was great. It was a lot more quiet. I loved the people, and they knew what they were doing. They took me and my family on a great tour. They had studio apartments, and they were just fine for me. The food was excellent. The social recreation was fantastic! They came out with a monthly list, and they were doing something all the time. It was something that I really liked about it. They had all different kinds of activities, different kinds of classes, different kinds groups, religious services, and they even had rides.

Their property was huge, and they would allow my little mini schnauzer.

Caring15511 March 25, 2015

I have already moved my mom to Grand Villa of St. Petersburg. I like that it is a brand new facility, and it is close to home. My mom's room is small, but they keep everyone in the community room, and then they only go up to their rooms at night. The staff is very caring, friendly, and attentive.

Marilyn17 January 24, 2015

The staff of Grand Villa at St. Petersburg is very helpful. We have eaten there several times, and the dining room is very elegant. They have activities like bingo, and they take the residents out for sightseeing every weekend. They allowed us to decorate my mom’s room, and it is being kept clean. It is like a hotel.

From Grand Villa of St. Petersburg

At Grand Villa of St. Petersburg, a premiere senior assisted living community in St. Petersburg, Florida, our friendly staff help residents get the most out of every day by providing the highest level of Assisted Living care in a stress-free environment. Our variety of lifestyle choices allow residents to spend less time taking care of daily chores and more time enjoying life.

Grand Villa of St. Petersburg Senior Assisted Living Community provides a lifestyle that promotes physical, mental, social, intellectual, and spiritual well-being. We offer Assisted Living, Personal Care and Memory Care, as well as Respite Care and short-term stays in our beautiful resort-like community.

At Grand Villa of St. Petersburg, we understand your needs may change over time. That's why we offer various lifestyle options to meet those needs. This level of personal attention gives you the opportunity to live life with dignity for one all-inclusive monthly fee.

Features of Grand Villa of St. Petersburg

• Technology extra: Wi-Fi in common areas, Emergency call system

• Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• General store
  • Pool
  • Tennis courts
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $3,050/month

• Pets: All pets allowed
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: None

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 12561