The Village at Sherman Oaks

5450 Vesper Avenue, Sherman Oaks, CA, 91411

Reviews of The Village at Sherman Oaks

Caring100414250 February 19, 2015

I spoke with a gentleman and a woman who told us about The Village at Sherman Oaks, and they were very nice and informative. I saw the rooms and the grounds, and that was all. The rooms were clean and spacious. I went to two, and I like this better than the other.

Michael40 January 31, 2014

The Village was a very nice facility. The place was well kept and the staff there was really nice. There seemed to be a lot of activities going on all the time. I would give it 5 on everything except the price rate. It was just out of our price range.

Sonia1 March 29, 2013

My mother-in-law was previously at the Village of Sherman Oaks and they were absolutely lovely there. It was just very costly and wasn't close to our home. It was more of a luxury situation. There were apartments for independent care and there was an area for assisted living. It was very, very nice but then again, it was very expensive. And they have a mobile doctor, so my mother-in-law didn't have to go to the doctor. The staff was very friendly, accommodating, and very responsive. The food was okay and similar to a restaurant.

mn188290 September 27, 2011

The village of sherman oaks provides great care and guidance to all residents and staff.great activities for both independent and assisted living.entertainment is provided weekly as well.great environment!

About The Village at Sherman Oaks

The Village at Sherman Oaks is an assisted living facility in Sherman Oaks, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Village at Sherman Oaks for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Village at Sherman Oaks

• Diabetic
  • Low fat
  • Low salt

• Spanish

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• 24 hour nurses: 80 hours/week