Crown Pointe of Sebring

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Crown Pointe of Sebring

June 30, 2013

By onatorrent

My mother has been placed in Crown Pointe for almost 3 months now. I must admit the nursing staff is nice though services and activities they provide are much lacking. There is no internet access or service so for get about being able to communicate with your loved one if you do not live local other than by Snail Mail. The residents as far as I have seen are unable to have cell phones and can not call out. There are also NO portable phones at all so your loved one will have to either be moved to or walk to a phone that can be as far as all the way across the unit or as far as to the front desk. It makes me mad that they do not offer internet access as my mother and I are used to using my computer watching YouTube videos and keeping up with other friends. I find the lack of internet access to be very sad since every place we went looking at before the state took over and placed my mother in Crown Pointe had full internet access and also hosted Skype Calls to family members that live out of the area and can not visit often. Nothing against the staff that have been quite nice to me but in my view, I would totally keep looking for an other place to move them in. Now I have the job of taking the state to court to get my mother moved now. Wish me luck.

About Crown Pointe of Sebring

Crown Pointe of Sebring is an assisted living facility in Sebring, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Crown Pointe of Sebring for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Crown Pointe of Sebring