Atria Summit Ridge

4880 Summit Ridge Drive, Reno, NV, 89523

Reviews of Atria Summit Ridge

Caring106013350 April 30, 2015

Atria is very nice, but the monthly cost is ridiculously expensive. The grounds are very nice, and they’re a top notch facility which is why they cost so much. The units are small.

anonymous104292650 January 13, 2015

The Atria Summit Ridge was a nice and good facility in a nice area. It was almost brand new with big wide hallways. The woman who ran it was really great.

Donna99852050 January 13, 2015

I was looking for a place for my mom. We were able to visit Atria Summit Ridge. It was clean, light, and roomy. It's the nicest place I've been to. They got a studio type apartment. It was very roomy and very bright. A lot of sunlight comes in the room. It has access to a big patio in the center of the building. We looked at their activity board, and it was kind of similar to other facility. They have trips, games at the place, and transportation to the doctor if the residents need it. The dining room was clean although we didn't eat there. It seems that it is open 8 or 10 hours a day. Everything about the place is kind of pristine.

Lorna3 September 30, 2014

They are at Atria Summit Ridge. They have a one bedroom apartment and it is very nice. The staff seems to be absolutely wonderful. They come and check on them many times a day. They clean their apartment and take away their trash. Everybody seems very happy. They have lots of activities for the residents and they take them to the doctor's office if they need to go. I haven’t eaten there, but they seemed to be doing okay, and I know they are real fussy eaters. Overall, the facility is good, but expensive, and the more care you require, the more expensive it gets.

Arthur9 September 10, 2014

I like the services that Atria Summit Ridge has. The staff is very good, and the building is beautiful. All the residents are as happy as I am to be here. I think the food is very good. It suits me, and I am satisfied with it.

Dorothy42 May 30, 2014

I like the Atria Summit Ridge. It’s a clean facility, and they offered a bunch of activities. The restaurant is clean, and everything seems quite clean. The staff seemed very nice and very helpful to the residents. The staff seemed to be very friendly and knows everybody.

Kindra1 March 27, 2014

We visited Atria Summit Ridge. We liked it. It was very nice and clean. It also had a lot of space, which was a big thing because they don't feel like they were trapped in a small area. The people were very friendly, nice, and seemed to help the seniors wherever they needed to. We looked at the dining room and the rooms, and we thought they were more than adequate. The rooms they had were bigger than the room he has right now. However, they cannot legally give my dad his shots, so we didn't choose it because we either need to get him off his shots, or have someone come in and give them to him.

Jgould March 24, 2014

Beautiful facility, comes w/excellent referrals from local care-givers

John62764150 August 30, 2013

Everything was fine and the facility was well kept. They just didn't have medicaid support.

Carol2 November 17, 2011

The staff are so caring! They take wonderful care of the residents. The residents are always clean, bathed and dressed well. The staff take pride in their work and it shows. They really seem to enjoy working there. The food is wonderful and the entire dining experience is great.

From Atria Summit Ridge

At Atria Summit Ridge, you'll find the perfect balance of relaxation and activity in a beautifully landscaped Nevada home. Engage in a variety of recreational and educational opportunities, or relax outside by our secluded courtyard and fountain. Located in the heart of Reno, Atria Summit Ridge has magnificent sunset views of the Sierra Mountains.

Atria Summit Ridge offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartments, community, and grounds
  • Medication assistance
  • Scheduled transportation

Atria Summit Ridge provides a dynamic environment where our Residents can continue to live independently with discreet support as needed so they can thrive. Located in the Northwest corner of Reno with sweeping views of the entire valley, a care staff with an average of 8.5 years of service, and a smaller more intimate community mean better outcomes for our residents.

Features of Atria Summit Ridge

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• We charge an entry fee

• Pets: All pets allowed
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: None